MBA in Operation & Supply Management
Southern New Hampshire University's Master of Business Administration in Operations and Supply Management program is designed to teach supply chain management, six sigma quality management, and other relevant topics. Read on to learn more about the Master of Business Administration in Operations and Supply Management program.
Official Program Name:
Master of Business Administration in Operations and Supply Management
School Offering Program:
Southern New Hampshire University
Applicants to Southern New Hampshire University's Master of Business Administration in Operation and Supply Management program should have strong problem-solving skills and an interest in operations in supply chain management practice and theory. Applicants to Southern New Hampshire University programs must have earned a bachelor's degree to seek admission into this master's program.
Southern New Hampshire University's Master of Business Administration in Operations and Supply Management program is designed to teach students about core supply chain management courses and core MBA topics. The degree program also includes a specialized MBA foundation course sequence for students who do not have an educational background in business. Some of the core courses offered in the curriculum include management of service operations, management science through spreadsheets, management of service operations, and international supply chain management.
Online, On Campus, Blended
Financial Aid Available:
Federal financial aid is available to those who qualify. Federal financial aid is available to those who qualify in the forms of loans, scholarships and grants. Contact the SNHU One Stop office to learn more about your financial aid options.
Tuition, Financial Aid & Start Dates
Since every student is different, there isn't a "one size fits all" for school information. Start dates and tuition often vary between selected programs, and financial aid opportunities are unique to each student's circumstances. Complete the form to the right to get the most up-to-date and accurate information based on your selected program and circumstances.
Still Have Questions?
Complete this form to request more info and get your answers and advice.
Required Courses for a Master of Business Administration in Operations and Supply Management*:
Operations and Supply Management MBA courses
- QSO 630: Supply Chain Management
- And choose two of the following:
- QSO 520: Management Science through Spreadsheets
- QSO 530: Applied Statistics for Managers
- QSO 610: Management of Service Operations
- QSO 620: Six Sigma Quality Management
- QSO 635: International Supply Chain Management
- QSO 690: Topics in Operations Management
MBA Core (10 courses)
- ACC 500: Managerial Accounting
- IT 500: Information Technology
- MKT 500: Marketing Strategies
- ECO 500: Managerial Economics
- FIN 500: Financial Management
- INT 610: Multinational Corporate Environment
- MBA 700: Strategic Management
- OL 690: Responsible Corporate Leadership
- QSO 510: Quantitative Analysis for Decision Making
- QSO 600: Production and Operations Management
Specialized MBA Foundation Courses
Some students may be required to take foundation courses as pre-requisite work for some of the more advanced MBA material. Students with business related undergraduate degrees are typically exempt from most foundation courses.
- MBA 501: Mathematics and Statistics for Business
- MBA 502: Economics for Business
- MBA 503: Financial Reporting and Analysis
- MBA 610: Business Law
- OL 500: Human Behavior in Organizations
* Coursework subject to change.
Students who have completed Southern New Hampshire University's Master of Business Administration in Operations and Supply Management program have an opportunity to pursue career paths in the field. Job candidates should have strong communication and problem-solving skills and be comfortable working in leadership positions. Potential employers include businesses in areas such as manufacturing, shipping, and logistics. Some potential career paths may include:
- Quality Assurance Manager
- Operations Research Analyst
- Supply Chain Manager
- Master Scheduler
- Production Planner
Get your customized answers
Complete the form below to get program details, start dates, tuition, financial aid information, and much more!