Real Estate Schools in Kansas with Course and Program Info
Research real estate programs in Kansas, which currently has two schools offering programs. Read an overview of courses, tuition info and program options for these schools and decide which program is right for you.
Currently, there are only a few real estate training options in Kansas. Sterling College is a private school that offers a real estate concentration within its business bachelor's degree program, which allows students to engage in real-world simulations. Kansas City Kansas Community College is a public institution that features individual real estate pre-licensure courses.
To qualify for jobs as a real estate agent, individuals have to be licensed. In order to qualify for licensure in Kansas, individuals must be at least 18, interview with area real estate firms, complete a 30-hour practice course, pass an exam and submit their fingerprints as well. Read on to get details about the Kansas-based schools that offer real estate training.
Kansas City Kansas Community College
Kansas City's Kansas City Kansas Community College offers practice courses and principles of real estate courses every few months for students who are attempting to earn their real estate license for salesperson. While courses are offered individually, students should make sure that there aren't any additional courses they have to take in order to meet the 30-hour course state requirements.
- Program Offered: Real Estate Pre-License Courses
- Undergraduate Tuition & Fees (2012-2013): $2,250 (in-state), $5,610 (out-of-state)*
- School Type & Setting: 2-year, public; midsized city
Sterling's Sterling College offers a real estate concentration within their business program. While earning their degree, students have the opportunity to engage in actual real estate projects as they learn basic real estate concepts in the classroom. The curriculum includes financial accounting, business communication, real estate principles, real estate market analysis and an internship as well. Sterling College also seeks to teach students how to apply Christian concepts to business strategies.
- Program Offered: Bachelor of Science in Business Administration in Business Administration - Real Estate concentration
- Undergraduate Tuition & Fees (2012-2013): $21,200*
- School Type & Setting: 4-year, private not-for-profit; remote town
School Comparison: At a Glance
|School Name||School Type and Setting||Real Estate Programs Offered||Undergraduate Tuition & Fees (2012-2013)|
|Kansas City Kansas Community College||2-year, public; midsized city||Real Estate Pre-License Courses|| $2,250 (in-state)* |
|Sterling College||4-year, private not-for-profit; remote town||Bachelor of Science in Business Administration in Business Administration - Real Estate concentration||$21,200*|
Source: *NCES College Navigator
Related to Real Estate School Kansas
- Recently Updated
Real estate sales agent and broker licenses are issued on a state-by-state basis and require a certain amount of classroom...
Learn about bachelor's, master's and doctoral degree programs in real estate. Read on for information on curriculum, licensing...
A program in real estate trains students in the buying, selling, investing and managing of residential and commercial...
While options for online master's degree programs in real estate are limited, students can earn a Master of Business...
- Online Continuing Education Courses in Real Estate
- List of Free Online Real Estate Education Programs and Courses
- Online Real Estate Certification, Certificate and Diploma Programs
- Hotel Payroll Specialist: Job Description, Duties and Requirements
- Open Education Around the World: Study.com Speaks with IE University
- Gambling on Math: Study.com Speaks with Professor Robert Hannum
- Study.com's EDU Accelerator of the Year
Perfect School Search
- Kansas Cities
- Nearby States