Business Administration Degree Program and Career Video
Business Administration Degree Program and Career Video Transcript
Business administration is a broad academic major with job possibilities in accounting, economics, marketing, finance, human resources and management. This video provides an introduction to anyone interested in a bachelor degree in Business Administration.
Business Administration is a very popular academic field of study at many universities and colleges. Undergraduate degrees usually consist of a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration where students will take general business courses providing a combination of business theory and applied business as well as advanced courses for specific concentrations.
These programs give graduates the essential skills they need by covering general business practices and principles in the real world . Business administration students are able to tailor the programs to fit their personal goals through elective courses, minors and concentrations. Popular choices include: finance, business law, entrepreneurship, economics, accounting and conflict resolution .
Another thing to consider are graduate transition programs offered at some colleges and universities. These will allow students to take graduate-level courses while obtaining their bachelors degree.
Some typical courses for a Bachelor of Business Administration include:
- Legal Aspects of Business
- Fundamentals of Financial Accounting
- Principles of Macro and Microeconomics
- Management Theory and Practices
- Business Ethics
- Fundamentals of Managerial Accounting
A benefit for business administration graduates is the broad marketability of their degree. Using their education, graduates can go into fields such as accounting, economics, marketing, finance, human resources and many business management positions.
Some students choose to pursue graduate-level degrees after they complete their undergraduate business administration degrees. These students are natural candidates for a Masters of Business Adminstration (MBA). An MBA gives many students a distinct advantage when applying for competitive top level business occupations.
In summary, a bachelor of Business Administration teaches general business practices and principles in industry. The degree is broad enough to allow individual students to tailor their education to their interest through course electives and concentrations. Business Adminstration also creates solid foundation for a variety of career fields.
[#2]National University, www.nu.edu
Business Administration Degree Program and Career Video Related Articles
Each year, Study.com awards ten merit-based scholarships to students in fields ranging from health administration to criminal justice. We...
Certificate programs in business administration are available at the undergraduate and graduate levels. Get more information about both...
A business administration certification with a specialty in acquisitions teaches students the techniques of bargaining and negotiating a...
Get info about online associate degree programs in business administration. Read about program requirements, course topics and degree...
Although an associate of Science in Business Administration degrees are more common than Associate of Business Science in Business...
- Bachelor Degree Program in Business Administration
- Distance Learning Bachelor of Business Administration University Degree Program
- Distance Learning Doctorate Degree Program in Business Administration
- Associate Degree in Business Administration
- Business Administration College in New Jersey
- Business Administration Certificate Programs in NH
- Business Administration Courses in NY
- Associate of Arts (AA): Business Administration Degree Overview
- Associate in Science (AS): Business Administration Degree Overview
- Top University for a Degree in Business Administration - Irvine, CA
- Top University in Los Angeles for a Business Administration Degree
- Top College in Westminster, CO, for Business Classes
Many of the jobs that stay-at-home moms can do in the evenings require typing skills, customer service experience or caregiving time. This...
Find out how to become a dining room manager. Research the education and training requirements and learn about the experience you need to...
Read about the top schools for pharmaceutical sciences and administration, which can be found at some large universities. Learn about the...
Learn about the different education options you have when you want to learn data entry. Find out about the different courses you'll take...
Perfect School Search
10 Popular Schools
The listings below may include sponsored content but are popular choices among our users.
- MBA - Media Management
- MBA in Entrepreneurship
- MBA in Finance
- MBA in Human Resources Management
- BA in Business Administration
- BA in Sports and Recreation Management - Finance
- BA in Sports and Recreation Management - Project Management
- BA in Business Leadership
- BA in International Business
- BA in Accounting
- Jack Welch Executive Master of Business Administration
- MBA - Management Concentration
- MBA - Acquisition Concentration
- MBA - Marketing Concentration
- MBA - Professional Studies Concentration
- MBA - Human Resource Management Concentration
- BBA - Management Concentration
- BBA - Entrepreneurship
- BBA - Finance Concentration
- BBA - Marketing Concentration
- BBA - Accounting
- BBA - Acquisition and Contract Management Concentration
- AA in Business Administration
- AA in Marketing
- AA in Acquisition and Contract Management
- AA in Accounting
- Diploma in Acquisition and Contract Management
- Master of Business Administration
- MBA Dual Concentration: HR & Project Mgmt.
- MBA Dual Concentration: BS Mgmt. & HR
- MBA Dual Concentration in Business Mgmt & Project Mgmt
- MBA in Technology Management
- MBA Dual Concentration in Accounting & Project Management
- BS in Business Admininstration - Business Management
- BS in Business Administration
- BS in Entrepreneurial Studies
- BS in International Business
- BS in Accounting
- AS in Business Administration
- Associate of Science - Business Studies
- Associate of Science - Accounting
- Diploma in Bookkeeping and Payroll Accounting
- Master of Project Management
- Master of Finance
- Master of Professional Accounting
- Master in Human Resource Management
- MS in Management
- Master of International Management
- BS in Accounting
- BS in Project Management
- BS in Marketing
- BS in Business Management
- BS in Human Resource Management
- BS in Information Technology
- Graduate Certificate - Human Resource Management
- Undergraduate Certificate - Project Management
- Graduate Specialization - Accounting
- MS in Applied Economics
- MA in Public Management
- Post-Bachelor's Certificate in Intelligence
- Post-Master's Certificate in Quantitative Methods in Applied Economics
- Post-Bachelor's Certificate in Nonprofit Management
- Certificate in Science, Technology, and International Security Studies
- Doctor of Business Administration - Management
- DBA with an Emphasis in Marketing
- Bridge (Doctor of Business Administration with an Emphasis in Marketing)
- M.B.A. with an Emphasis in Project Management
- Master of Science in Organizational Growth and Sales
- MBA: Accounting
- MBA: Finance
- MBA: Marketing
- Bachelor of Science in Business for Secondary Education
- BS in Applied Management
- BS in Accounting
- BS in Business Admin.
- BS in Entrepreneurial Studies
- BS in Finance and Economics
- PhD - Accounting (ACBSP-accredited)
- DBA - Business Intelligence (ACBSP-accredited)
- DBA - Strategy and Innovation (ACBSP-accredited)
- DBA - Leadership
- DBA - Accounting
- DBA - Project Management: Business
- MBA - Business Administration (ACBSP-accredited)
- MBA - Finance (ACBSP-accredited)
- MBA - Entrepreneurship (ACBSP-accredited)
- MBA - Human Resource Management (ACBSP-accredited)
- MBA - Accounting (ACBSP-accredited)
- MBA - Business Intelligence (ACBSP-accredited)
- BS - Business Administration (ACBSP-accredited)
- BS - Human Resource Management (ACBSP-accredited)
- BS - Finance (ACBSP-accredited)
- BS - Accounting (ACBSP-accredited)
- BS - Accounting CPA Pathway
- BS - Project Management: Business (ACBSP-, PMI-GAC-accredited)
- Ph.D. in Organizational Leadership
- Ph.D. in Organizational Leadership - Ecclesial Leadership
- Ph.D. in Organizational Leadership - Entrepreneurial Leadership
- Ph.D. in Organizational Leadership - Individualized
- Doctor of Strategic Leadership - Global Consulting
- Doctor of Strategic Leadership
- Master of Arts in Law - Business
- Master of Arts in Law - Human Resources Management
- Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership
- Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership - Futures Studies
- Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership - HR Management
- Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership - Interdisciplanry Studies
- Bachelor of Science in Business
- Bachelor of Science in Professional Studies - Business
- Bachelor of Applied Science in Management and Leadership
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting
- Bachelor of Science in Business - Accounting
- Bachelor of Science in Business - Economics