Considerations for Getting Your MBA Video
Considerations for Getting Your MBA Video Transcript
There are many important considerations to make when getting your MBA. Watching this video will walk you through many of these, such as the required time commitments for your courses, how to make the most out of your MBA degree, how to choose the right school, and what the MBA degree program is like.
- Making the Most Out of Your MBA Program
- If you decide you want an MBA, really go for it. Get into the most prestigious school you can. You should obtain the highest GMAT scores possible. Higher ranking schools have more connected alumni networks.
- Schools want to see several years of business related experience. This could be in consulting, running your own startup or anything like that.
- What the MBA Program Is Like
- You have to do a lot of number crunching. Many MBA courses are quantitative and mathematical. You also should look for programs where professors have business experience or those currently working in business consulting.
- A part time MBA program allows you to keep earning a living. You can also use MBA work to help get an internal promotion. Some companies also have tuition reimbursement in whole or in part.
- Required Commitment to the MBA Program
- You will barely see your friends and family. This is especially true when working in a part time MBA program while you work a full time job.
- You will need to complete a summer internship in the field of MBA study that you'll be working in, which will be difficult. It is sometimes possible to do this through a move within your current company. You can also use the MBA learning to help move you into a more desirable position.
Considerations for Getting Your MBA Video Related Articles
A Master of Business Administration in Finance prepares graduates for careers in mid-level and senior management, with above-average...
A Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree covers advanced business topics and practices. Find out about the curricula of these...
An MBA in Agriculture is also referred to as a Master of Agribusiness or Master of Agricultural Economics. These programs teach students...
Finance is one of the most popular specializations within Master of Business Administration (MBA) programs. An MBA in Finance offers...
An MBA provides its holder with an edge over the competition in business-related fields. Explore how this graduate program can help...
- MBA Teachings Online Video
- Hospitality MBA Degree
- Correspondence MBA Degree
- MBA in NJ
- MBA Florida
- MBA Programs in Virginia
- MBA in Dallas
- Best Online MBA Schools: List of Top Schools
- Top Executive MBA Programs: List of Best Schools
- Salary Info for an MBA in Global Management: What Do Graduates Earn?
- Salary of an MBA Graduate in Project Management
- MBA in International Business: Jobs and Salary Information
Individuals interested in working in a technical job in the film and movie industry have several options. We'll explore the respective...
People looking to work from home can find several options for hands-on careers in fields like art and caregiving. We discuss some of these...
Maintenance planners require little formal education. Learn about the training, job duties and experience requirements to see if this is...
The state of Florida has roughly 75 colleges and universities that offer probation or related programs. Get some information about the...
Perfect School Search
10 Popular Schools
The listings below may include sponsored content but are popular choices among our users.
- Master of Business Administration in Interdisciplinary Business
- Master of Business Administration in Taxation
- Master of Science in Accounting
- Master of Science in Taxation
- MS in Applied Economics
- MA in Public Management
- Master of Arts in Economics
- Master of Science in Agile Project Management
- Master of Science in Human Resource Analytics and Management
- Master of Science in Measurement and Evaluation
- Master of Science in Finance
- Master of Professional Studies in Real Estate
- M.B.A. with an Emphasis in Project Management
- Master of Science in Organizational Growth and Sales
- MBA: Accounting
- MBA: Finance
- MBA: Marketing
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration - Business Process Innovation