1) What are the various methods that can be used to analyze distribution costs?
2) Why is it important for the controller to keep track of distribution costs?
3) What steps might a controller take if the distribution costs of a certain product exceed the actual price the customer was being charged?
4) What is meant by the term "standards" in the context of distribution costs?
5) Why is it important to set distribution standards?
6) Once a company has decided to set certain standards, they must maintain and record different types of information.
Discuss the type of information that must be kept track off. Why is this information useful?
Standards in Marketing
Standards in marketing are the set goals which is to be achieved by an organization. Standards are developed by the company's management in order to work and perform the activity in such a manner that pre-decided goals can be reached. Distribution standards refer to the set goals in context with distribution channels.
Answer and Explanation:
Various methods that can be used to analyze distribution costs are:
a) Activity-based costing
b) Channel sales method
c) Total aggregated...
See full answer below.
Become a member and unlock all Study Answers
Try it risk-free for 30 daysTry it risk-free
Ask a question
Our experts can answer your tough homework and study questions.Ask a question Ask a question
Learn more about this topic:
from Introduction to Business: Homework Help ResourceChapter 16 / Lesson 21