1. which of the following is not a reason for starting a small business?
a) desire to determine one's own destiny
b) willingness to find and accept a challenge
c) desire for a guaranteed financial return
d) desire for independence
e) desire to create a new business
2. which of the following is not a major marketing mix element?
3. At the Furman company, managers go through a lengthy budgeting process wherein each department manager is required to provide documentation justifying every expected expense. Furman uses_
a) zero base
4. which of the following statements about accountability is false?
a) managers create accountability
b) managers delegate accountability
c) accountability is the obligation of the worker
d) creating accountability is a step in the delegation process
e) managers are accountable for the task they assigned
Zero Base Budgeting:
Zero Base Budgeting is when all expenses must be justified and then approved by the department.
Answer and Explanation:
1. c) desire for a guaranteed financial return
When starting a new business one cannot guarantee financial returns.
2. b) distribution
Marketing Mix includes: Place Product Promotion Price (4Ps of marketing)
3. a) zero base
4. e) managers are accountable for the task they assigned
The person they assigned the task to is accountable for that task
Become a member and unlock all Study Answers
Try it risk-free for 30 daysTry it risk-free
Ask a question
Our experts can answer your tough homework and study questions.Ask a question Ask a question
Learn more about this topic:
from Elements of a Cohesive Work TeamChapter 2 / Lesson 5