How can keep patience in value investing while I am keeping an investment time period of 3 to 5 years?
Investment refers to the process of spending wealth in financial security in such a way that it will generate profit for the investor. Investment is an opportunity that enables the investor to generate additional income.
Answer and Explanation:
Value investment referred as a long-term strategy, it usually requires a long time to generate considerable income. For a value investor patience is important to be maintained. There are a few points that can help a person to maintain patience:
1. Stop thinking about the investment, too much thinking and expectation reduce the patience
2. Spend time in other interesting activities like reading books, traveling and writing blogs.
3. Increase the knowledge about investment by visiting seminars and investment institutions.
4. A person can also utilize time in educating others about the investment.
5. Spend time in learning new skills, and helping others.
Become a member and unlock all Study Answers
Try it risk-free for 30 daysTry it risk-free
Ask a question
Our experts can answer your tough homework and study questions.Ask a question Ask a question
Learn more about this topic:
from Corporate Finance: Help & ReviewChapter 2 / Lesson 6