Take Coca Cola into a foreign country and develop a marketing plan for that product in the target country, where it has never operated its business before.
It is a comprehensive document or booklet that outlines marketing and advertising strategy. It contains a sales forecast, expense budget, specific sales, by product, region or market segment, channels of distribution, and management.
Answer and Explanation:
If I take Coca Cola into a foreign country I will develop a marketing plan by;
1. Coming up with a mission statement.
2. Listing target market.
3. Describing services offered
4. Spelling out marketing and promotional strategy.
5. identifying and understanding the competition.
6. Establishing marketing goals that are quantifiable
7. Monitoring results carefully.
Become a member and unlock all Study Answers
Try it risk-free for 30 daysTry it risk-free
Ask a question
Our experts can answer your tough homework and study questions.Ask a question Ask a question
Learn more about this topic:
from Sales and Marketing: Help & ReviewChapter 5 / Lesson 10