What are five contrasting themes in developmental psychology?
Answer and Explanation:
The five themes in developmental psychology are as follows:
1) Children grow to be very varied from one another.
2) Sociocultural context becomes the background for growth.
3) Developmental study needs research of cross-culture, which is tending to be more popular.
4) Sociocultural context growth is within the structural contexts.
5) Practical advantages of developmental research could be made use of in designing prevention and intervention programs.
These themes help in understanding human development inclusive of emotional, personality, perceptual, intellectual, social, cognitive and physical growth.
Become a member and unlock all Study Answers
Try it risk-free for 30 days!Try it risk-free
Ask a question
Our experts can answer your tough homework and study questions.Ask a question Ask a question
Learn more about this topic:
from Psychology 101: Intro to PsychologyChapter 8 / Lesson 1
Recommended Lessons and Courses for You
Explore our homework questions and answer library
Our tutors are standing by
Ask a study question and one of our experts will send you an answer within hours.
To ask a site support question, click here
Your question has been submitted!
When your answer is ready, it will appear on your Dashboard.