Access our interactive course library across K-12 & college subjects
Start learning Accounting by topic or lesson
- What Are Financial Statements?
- The Balance Sheet
- How to Prepare the Basic Balance Sheet and Statement of Cash Flows
- What Is an Income Statement?
- Preparing the Basic Income Statement and Statement of Retained Earnings
- External Audits of Financial Statements
- The Fundamental Principles of Accounting
- Practice test: Financial Statements in Accounting
- The Differences Between Accrual & Cash-Basis Accounting
- Using Accrual Accounting to Make Financial Statements More Useful
- Accrued Expenses & Revenues
- Preparing Financial Statements
- Temporary & Permanent Accounts
- Real Accounts vs. Nominal Accounts
- Debt Financing
- Practice test: Preparing Financial Statements
We help millions of students every month
Browse popular Accounting help
With a vast library of resources, you're guaranteed to find what you need to study
What our students are saying
Interesting, interactive, educative study material and videos that covered a wide variety of subjects with fun.
The lessons intrigued me and provided full detail and description with a variety of examples and evidence. It helped me understand and process the many diverse alternatives.
Thank you so much for this beautifully laid out learning module. Study.com is the most up-to-date and precise way to learn. Awesome, thank you!
The lessons and resources help break concepts down into parts with a straight forward explanation. The lessons were also very easy to understand for my daughter.
Study.com clearly explains and gives a definition while showing pictures and text on screen. Makes it easy for the TV generation to learn. Thanks!
The lessons helped me in Spanish class. I had a 70% on my grade and I watched the videos to stud for an important test and now my grade is 95%. Thanks a lot guys, you rock!