Access our interactive course library across K-12 & college subjects
Start learning Economics by topic or lesson
- Understanding the Demand Curve in Microeconomics
- The Supply Curve in Microeconomics
- Causes of Supply and Demand Changes in Microeconomics
- Market Equilibrium from a Microeconomics Perspective
- Identifying Shortages and Surpluses in Microeconomics
- Microeconomic Shifts in Supply and Demand Curves
- Using Market Forces to Manipulate Supply and Demand
- Practice test: Supply and Demand in Microeconomics
- The Keynesian Model and the Classical Model of the Economy
- Supply and Demand Curves in the Classical Model and Keynesian Model
- Aggregate Supply and Aggregate Demand (AS-AD) Model
- Understanding Shifts in Labor Supply and Labor Demand
- Marginal Propensity to Consume
- Government Spending, GDP, and Crowding Out Private Investment
- Aggregate Supply in the Economy
- Practice test: Aggregate Demand and Supply
- Who Is the Consumer in Microeconomics?
- Utility Maximization
- Economics Assumptions about the Maximization of Utility
- What is Marginal Utility?
- Diminishing Marginal Utility
- Understanding the Individual Demand Curve
- Factors that Affect the Market Demand Curve
- Practice test: Microeconomics & Consumer Behavior
- What is Short-Run Production?
- Total Product, Average Product & Marginal Product in Economics
- Identifying Fixed Costs & Variable Costs for Producers
- How to Analyze Mixed Costs
- Unit Cost
- The Law of Diminishing Marginal Returns
- Using the Total Cost Curve to Make Production Decisions in the Short-Run
- Practice test: Producers & Production in Microeconomics
- Perfect Competition in Economics & Adam Smith's 'Invisible Hand'
- What is a Monopoly in Economics?
- Understanding Monopolistic Competition in Economics
- Natural Monopoly in Economics
- What is an Oligopoly?
- Understanding a Command System in Economics
- Capitalism and the Free Market
- Practice test: Economic Market Structures
- Defining and Measuring the Unemployment Rate
- Why the Unemployment Rate Decreases and Increases
- Three Types of Unemployment
- Natural Rate of Unemployment
- Rational Expectations in the Economy and Unemployment
- Minimum Wage and its Effects on Employment
- Natural Rate of Unemployment
- Practice test: Understanding Unemployment
We help millions of students every month
Browse popular Economics help
With a vast library of resources, you're guaranteed to find what you need to study
What our students are saying
Interesting, interactive, educative study material and videos that covered a wide variety of subjects with fun.
The lessons intrigued me and provided full detail and description with a variety of examples and evidence. It helped me understand and process the many diverse alternatives.
Thank you so much for this beautifully laid out learning module. Study.com is the most up-to-date and precise way to learn. Awesome, thank you!
The lessons and resources help break concepts down into parts with a straight forward explanation. The lessons were also very easy to understand for my daughter.
Study.com clearly explains and gives a definition while showing pictures and text on screen. Makes it easy for the TV generation to learn. Thanks!
The lessons helped me in Spanish class. I had a 70% on my grade and I watched the videos to stud for an important test and now my grade is 95%. Thanks a lot guys, you rock!