Access our interactive course library across K-12 & college subjects
Start learning Macroeconomics by topic or lesson
- Defining and Measuring the Unemployment Rate
- Why the Unemployment Rate Decreases and Increases
- Three Types of Unemployment
- Natural Rate of Unemployment
- Rational Expectations in the Economy and Unemployment
- Minimum Wage and its Effects on Employment
- What is Abject Poverty?
- Practice test: Understanding Unemployment
- The Keynesian Model and the Classical Model of the Economy
- Supply and Demand Curves in the Classical Model and Keynesian Model
- Aggregate Supply and Aggregate Demand (AS-AD) Model
- Understanding Shifts in Labor Supply and Labor Demand
- Marginal Propensity to Consume
- Government Spending, GDP, and Crowding Out Private Investment
- Aggregate Supply in the Economy
- Practice test: Aggregate Demand and Supply
- What is the Federal Reserve System?
- Reserve Requirement, Open Market Operations and the Discount Rate
- Open Market Operations & the Federal Reserve
- How the Reserve Ratio Affects the Money Supply
- The Discount Rate & Monetary Policy
- How the Federal Reserve Changes the Money Supply and Affects Interest Rates
- Quantity Theory of Money
- Practice test: Central Bank and the Money Supply
We help millions of students every month
Browse popular Macroeconomics help
With a vast library of resources, you're guaranteed to find what you need to study
What our students are saying
Interesting, interactive, educative study material and videos that covered a wide variety of subjects with fun.
The lessons intrigued me and provided full detail and description with a variety of examples and evidence. It helped me understand and process the many diverse alternatives.
Thank you so much for this beautifully laid out learning module. Study.com is the most up-to-date and precise way to learn. Awesome, thank you!
The lessons and resources help break concepts down into parts with a straight forward explanation. The lessons were also very easy to understand for my daughter.
Study.com clearly explains and gives a definition while showing pictures and text on screen. Makes it easy for the TV generation to learn. Thanks!
The lessons helped me in Spanish class. I had a 70% on my grade and I watched the videos to stud for an important test and now my grade is 95%. Thanks a lot guys, you rock!