Access our interactive course library across K-12 & college subjects
Start learning Microeconomics by topic or lesson
- Understanding the Demand Curve in Microeconomics
- The Supply Curve in Microeconomics
- Causes of Supply and Demand Changes in Microeconomics
- Market Equilibrium from a Microeconomics Perspective
- Identifying Shortages and Surpluses in Microeconomics
- Microeconomic Shifts in Supply and Demand Curves
- Using Market Forces to Manipulate Supply and Demand
- Practice test: Supply and Demand in Microeconomics
- Who Is the Consumer in Microeconomics?
- Utility Maximization
- Understanding the Individual Demand Curve
- Factors that Affect the Market Demand Curve
- Calculating & Using the Market Demand Curve in Microeconomics
- Substitution & Income Effects
- Normal & Inferior Goods in Microeconomics
- Practice test: Consumer Behavior & Microeconomics
- What is Short-Run Production?
- Total Product, Average Product & Marginal Product in Economics
- Identifying Fixed Costs & Variable Costs for Producers
- How to Analyze Mixed Costs
- Unit Cost
- The Law of Diminishing Marginal Returns
- Using the Total Cost Curve to Make Production Decisions in the Short-Run
- Practice test: Producers in Microeconomics
- Perfect Competition in Economics & Adam Smith's 'Invisible Hand'
- What is a Monopoly in Economics?
- Understanding Monopolistic Competition in Economics
- Natural Monopoly in Economics
- What is an Oligopoly?
- Understanding a Command System in Economics
- Capitalism and the Free Market
- Practice test: Market Structures in Economics
- Types of Regulation, Privatization, & Deregulation
- The Cost and Benefits of Regulation in Business
- The Business Effects of Regulatory Restrictions & Compliance
- Regulatory Agencies
- Major U.S. Federal Regulatory Agencies in Business
- Government's Non-Regulatory Influence on Business
- How Fiscal Policy and Monetary Policy Affect the Economy
- Practice test: Government Issues in Microeconomics
We help millions of students every month
Browse popular Microeconomics help
With a vast library of resources, you're guaranteed to find what you need to study
What our students are saying
Interesting, interactive, educative study material and videos that covered a wide variety of subjects with fun.
The lessons intrigued me and provided full detail and description with a variety of examples and evidence. It helped me understand and process the many diverse alternatives.
Thank you so much for this beautifully laid out learning module. Study.com is the most up-to-date and precise way to learn. Awesome, thank you!
The lessons and resources help break concepts down into parts with a straight forward explanation. The lessons were also very easy to understand for my daughter.
Study.com clearly explains and gives a definition while showing pictures and text on screen. Makes it easy for the TV generation to learn. Thanks!
The lessons helped me in Spanish class. I had a 70% on my grade and I watched the videos to stud for an important test and now my grade is 95%. Thanks a lot guys, you rock!