Access our interactive course library across K-12 & college subjects
Algebra 2 help
Start learning Algebra 2 by topic or lesson
- What are the Different Types of Numbers?
- Graphing Rational Numbers on a Number Line
- Notation for Rational Numbers, Fractions & Decimals
- The Order of Real Numbers
- Finding the Absolute Value of a Real Number
- How to Rationalize the Denominator with a Radical Expression
- Algebraic Numbers and Transcendental Numbers
- Practice test: Identifying Real Numbers
- What is the Correct Setup to Solve Math Problems?
- Understanding and Evaluating Math Formulas
- Expressing Relationships as Algebraic Expressions
- Evaluating Simple Algebraic Expressions
- Combining Like Terms in Algebraic Expressions
- Practice Simplifying Algebraic Expressions
- Negative Signs and Simplifying Algebraic Expressions
- Practice test: Solving Algebraic Expressions & Equations
- How to Multiply and Divide Rational Expressions
- Multiplying and Dividing Rational Expressions
- How to Add and Subtract Rational Expressions
- Practice Adding and Subtracting Rational Expressions
- How to Solve a Rational Equation
- Rational Equations
- Division and Reciprocals of Rational Expressions
- Practice test: Calculating Rational Expressions
- What is a Linear Equation?
- Applying the Distributive Property to Linear Equations
- Linear Equations
- Abstract Algebraic Examples and Going from a Graph to a Rule
- Graphing Undefined Slope, Zero Slope and More
- Graphs of Parallel and Perpendicular Lines in Linear Equations
- How to Write a Linear Equation
- Practice test: Working with Linear Equations
- What is an Inequality?
- How to Graph 1- and 2-Variable Inequalities
- Set Notation, Compound Inequalities, and Systems of Inequalities
- Graphing Inequalities
- How to Solve and Graph an Absolute Value Inequality
- Solving and Graphing Absolute Value Inequalities
- Translating Math Sentences to Inequalities
- Practice test: Solving & Graphing Inequalities
- What is a System of Equations?
- How Do I Use a System of Equations?
- How to Solve a System of Linear Equations in Two Variables
- How to Solve a Linear System in Three Variables With a Solution
- How to Solve a Linear System in Three Variables With No or Infinite Solutions
- Practice test: Solving Linear Equations
- How to Evaluate a Polynomial in Function Notation
- Understanding Basic Polynomial Graphs
- Basic Transformations of Polynomial Graphs
- How to Graph Cubics, Quartics, Quintics and Beyond
- How to Add, Subtract and Multiply Polynomials
- Pascal's Triangle
- The Binomial Theorem
- Practice test: Calculating & Graphing Polynomials
- How to Use Exponential Notation
- Scientific Notation
- Simplifying and Solving Exponential Expressions
- Exponential Expressions & The Order of Operations
- Multiplying Exponential Expressions
- Dividing Exponential Expressions
- The Power of Zero
- Practice test: Calculating & Simplifying Exponential Expressions
- How to Find the Square Root of a Number
- Estimating Square Roots
- Simplifying Square Roots When not a Perfect Square
- Simplifying Expressions Containing Square Roots
- Radicands and Radical Expressions
- Evaluating Square Roots of Perfect Squares
- Factoring Radical Expressions
- Practice test: Square Roots & Radical Expressions
- Using Tables and Graphs in the Real World
- Scatterplots and Line Graphs
- Multiplying Binomials Using FOIL and the Area Method
- Multiplying Binomials Using FOIL & the Area Method
- How to Factor Quadratic Equations
- Factoring Quadratic Equations
- Solving Quadratic Trinomials by Factoring
- Practice test: Factoring & Graphing Quadratic Equations
- Performing Operations on Vectors in the Plane
- The Dot Product of Vectors
- What is a Matrix?
- Multiplicative Inverses of Matrices and Matrix Equations
- How to Take a Determinant of a Matrix
- How to Write an Augmented Matrix for a Linear System
- How to Perform Matrix Row Operations
- Practice test: Vectors, Matrices and Determinants
We help millions of students every month
Browse popular Algebra 2 help
With a vast library of resources, you're guaranteed to find what you need to study
What our students are saying
Interesting, interactive, educative study material and videos that covered a wide variety of subjects with fun.
The lessons intrigued me and provided full detail and description with a variety of examples and evidence. It helped me understand and process the many diverse alternatives.
Thank you so much for this beautifully laid out learning module. Study.com is the most up-to-date and precise way to learn. Awesome, thank you!
The lessons and resources help break concepts down into parts with a straight forward explanation. The lessons were also very easy to understand for my daughter.
Study.com clearly explains and gives a definition while showing pictures and text on screen. Makes it easy for the TV generation to learn. Thanks!
The lessons helped me in Spanish class. I had a 70% on my grade and I watched the videos to stud for an important test and now my grade is 95%. Thanks a lot guys, you rock!