Access our interactive course library across K-12 & college subjects
Abnormal Psychology help
Start learning Abnormal Psychology by topic or lesson
- What is Abnormal Psychology?
- The Psychology of Abnormal Behavior
- Biological and Medical History of Abnormality in Psychology
- Reforms in Abnormal Psychology
- Approaches to Abnormal Psychology
- Evolution of Mental Health Professions
- Deinstitutionalization Movement of the 1960s and Other Mental Health Issues
- Practice test: Introduction to Abnormal Psychology
- What is Research?
- How to Produce High-Quality Research
- Nonscientific and Scientific Research
- What Is the Scientific Method in Psychology?
- Applying the Scientific Model to the Decision-Making Process
- Psychological Research Tools
- Non-Experimental and Experimental Research
- Practice test: Research Methods in Abnormal Psychology
- The Psychodynamic Model and Abnormal Functioning
- Freud's Psychoanalytic Theory on Instincts, Motivation, Personality & Development
- Erikson's Stages of Psychosocial Development
- Freud and Erikson's Approaches to Psychoanalytic Theory
- Carl Jung's Theories
- Alfred Adler's Theories
- Ego Theory, Self Theory, and Object Relations Theory
- Practice test: The Psychodynamic Model of Abnormal Behavior
- The Behavioral Model and Abnormal Functioning
- Classical Conditioning in Psychology
- Psychologist John Watson & the Little Albert Experiment
- Operant Conditioning in Psychology
- What is Shaping in Psychology?
- Schedules of Reinforcement in Psychology
- What is the Prisoner's Dilemma?
- Practice test: The Behavioral/Learning Model of Abnormal Behavior
- The Humanistic-Existential Model and Abnormal Functioning
- Abraham Maslow's Contribution to the Humanistic Movement in Psychology
- Carl Rogers' Humanistic Theory and Psychotherapy
- Carl Rogers' Theories
- Gestalt Psychology
- Gestalt Theory and Approaches to Counseling
- Spirituality & Mental Health
- Practice test: Help & Review for the Humanistic-Existential Model of Abnormal Behavior
- The Sociocultural Model and Abnormal Functioning
- Social Roles and Labeling
- The Role of Social Networks and Support in Abnormal Functioning
- Murray Bowen's Family Systems Theory
- Sociocultural Treatments
- Multicultural Theory and Treatment of Abnormal Functioning
- The Effects of Gender, Sexuality & Socialization on Abnormal Behavior
- Practice test: The Sociocultural Model of Abnormal Behavior
- What is Clinical Assessment in Psychology?
- Clinical Interviews in Psychological Assessment
- Behavioral and Cognitive Assessments
- Psychophysiological and Neuropsychological Assessments
- Limitations of Neuropsychological Assessments
- Intelligence Testing and Types
- Issues in Psychological Assessment
- Practice test: Clinical Assessment
We help millions of students every month
Browse popular Abnormal Psychology help
With a vast library of resources, you're guaranteed to find what you need to study
What our students are saying
Interesting, interactive, educative study material and videos that covered a wide variety of subjects with fun.
The lessons intrigued me and provided full detail and description with a variety of examples and evidence. It helped me understand and process the many diverse alternatives.
Thank you so much for this beautifully laid out learning module. Study.com is the most up-to-date and precise way to learn. Awesome, thank you!
The lessons and resources help break concepts down into parts with a straight forward explanation. The lessons were also very easy to understand for my daughter.
Study.com clearly explains and gives a definition while showing pictures and text on screen. Makes it easy for the TV generation to learn. Thanks!
The lessons helped me in Spanish class. I had a 70% on my grade and I watched the videos to stud for an important test and now my grade is 95%. Thanks a lot guys, you rock!