Access our interactive course library across K-12 & college subjects
Educational Psychology help
Start learning Educational Psychology by topic or lesson
- Child and Adolescent Development
- Using Cognitive Development Psychology in the Classroom
- Piaget's Theory of Cognitive Development
- Assimilation & Accommodation in Psychology
- Jean Piaget's Stages of Cognitive Development
- Lev Vygotsky's Theory of Cognitive Development
- Zone of Proximal Development and Scaffolding in the Classroom
- Practice test: Developmental Psychology in Children and Adolescents
- Behavioral Theory
- Classical Conditioning in Psychology
- Psychologist John Watson & the Little Albert Experiment
- Operant Conditioning in Psychology
- Schedules of Reinforcement in Psychology
- Applying the Premack Principle in the Classroom
- What is Shaping in Psychology?
- Practice test: Behavioral Perspective in Psychology
- Methods of Measuring Intelligence
- Two Types of Intelligence
- What is Gardner's Theory of Multiple Intelligences?
- Impact of Parenting Styles on Different Styles of Learners
- The Effect of Culture, Socialization & Culture Shock on Education
- Sense of Self and Self-Socialization
- Changes in Sense of Self From Childhood to Adolescence
- Practice test: Individual Differences in Children
- Cognitive Development in Children and Adolescents
- What Are Social Skills in Children?
- Sexuality & Gender
- Gender Differences in Adolescent Development
- Improving Gender Equality in Education
- Bilingual Education, Immersion & Multicultural Education
- Practice test: Student Development & Differences
We help millions of students every month
Browse popular Educational Psychology help
With a vast library of resources, you're guaranteed to find what you need to study
What our students are saying
Interesting, interactive, educative study material and videos that covered a wide variety of subjects with fun.
The lessons intrigued me and provided full detail and description with a variety of examples and evidence. It helped me understand and process the many diverse alternatives.
Thank you so much for this beautifully laid out learning module. Study.com is the most up-to-date and precise way to learn. Awesome, thank you!
The lessons and resources help break concepts down into parts with a straight forward explanation. The lessons were also very easy to understand for my daughter.
Study.com clearly explains and gives a definition while showing pictures and text on screen. Makes it easy for the TV generation to learn. Thanks!
The lessons helped me in Spanish class. I had a 70% on my grade and I watched the videos to stud for an important test and now my grade is 95%. Thanks a lot guys, you rock!