Access our interactive course library across K-12 & college subjects
Start learning Chemistry by topic or lesson
- Types of Radioactive Decay and Their Effect on the Nucleus
- Balancing Nuclear Equations & Predicting the Product of a Nuclear Reaction
- Mass-Energy Conversion, Mass Defect and Nuclear Binding Energy
- Fusion, Fission, Carbon Dating, Tracers & Imaging
- What Are Radioactive Materials?
- Practice test: Nuclear Chemistry & Radioactive Decay
- Chemical Reactions and Balancing Chemical Equations
- Mole-to-Mole Ratios and Calculations of a Chemical Equation
- Mass-to-Mass Stoichiometric Calculations
- Limiting Reactants & Calculating Excess Reactants
- Calculating Reaction Yield and Percentage Yield from a Limiting Reactant
- Calculating Percent Composition and Determining Empirical Formulas
- Practice test: Stoichiometry and Chemical Equations
We help millions of students every month
Browse popular Chemistry help
With a vast library of resources, you're guaranteed to find what you need to study
What our students are saying
Interesting, interactive, educative study material and videos that covered a wide variety of subjects with fun.
The lessons intrigued me and provided full detail and description with a variety of examples and evidence. It helped me understand and process the many diverse alternatives.
Thank you so much for this beautifully laid out learning module. Study.com is the most up-to-date and precise way to learn. Awesome, thank you!
The lessons and resources help break concepts down into parts with a straight forward explanation. The lessons were also very easy to understand for my daughter.
Study.com clearly explains and gives a definition while showing pictures and text on screen. Makes it easy for the TV generation to learn. Thanks!
The lessons helped me in Spanish class. I had a 70% on my grade and I watched the videos to stud for an important test and now my grade is 95%. Thanks a lot guys, you rock!