Access our interactive course library across K-12 & college subjects
Physical Science help
Start learning Physical Science by topic or lesson
- The Laws of Thermodynamics
- State Functions in Thermochemistry
- Energy and Life
- Changes in Heat and Energy Diagrams
- How to Calculate Specific Heat Capacity for Different Substances
- Phase Changes and Heating Curves
- States of Matter and Chemical Versus Physical Changes to Matter
- Practice test: Thermodynamics in Physical Science
- Using Colligative Properties to Determine Molar Mass
- Calculating Dilution of Solutions
- Colligative Properties and Raoult's Law
- Calculating Molarity and Molality Concentration
- The Rate of Dissolution
- Solubility and Solubility Curves
- Solutions, Electrolytes and Nonelectrolytes
- Practice test: Elements, Compounds, Mixtures & Solutions
- Limiting Reactants & Calculating Excess Reactants
- Mole-to-Mole Ratios and Calculations of a Chemical Equation
- Calculating Percent Composition and Determining Empirical Formulas
- Mass-to-Mass Stoichiometric Calculations
- Calculating Reaction Yield and Percentage Yield from a Limiting Reactant
- Practice test: Stoichiometry in Physical Science
- Nuclear Reaction
- Fusion, Fission, Carbon Dating, Tracers & Imaging
- Mass-Energy Conversion, Mass Defect and Nuclear Binding Energy
- Balancing Nuclear Equations & Predicting the Product of a Nuclear Reaction
- Types of Radioactive Decay and Their Effect on the Nucleus
- Practice test: Radioactivity
- Decomposition and Synthesis Reactions
- The Arrhenius Definition of Acids and Bases
- The Bronsted-Lowry and Lewis Definition of Acids and Bases
- Neutralization and Acid-Base Reactions
- Dissociation Constant and Autoionization of Water
- The pH Scale
- Weak Acids, Weak Bases, and Buffers
- Practice test: Acids, Bases, and Reactions in Chemistry
We help millions of students every month
Browse popular Physical Science help
With a vast library of resources, you're guaranteed to find what you need to study
What our students are saying
Interesting, interactive, educative study material and videos that covered a wide variety of subjects with fun.
The lessons intrigued me and provided full detail and description with a variety of examples and evidence. It helped me understand and process the many diverse alternatives.
Thank you so much for this beautifully laid out learning module. Study.com is the most up-to-date and precise way to learn. Awesome, thank you!
The lessons and resources help break concepts down into parts with a straight forward explanation. The lessons were also very easy to understand for my daughter.
Study.com clearly explains and gives a definition while showing pictures and text on screen. Makes it easy for the TV generation to learn. Thanks!
The lessons helped me in Spanish class. I had a 70% on my grade and I watched the videos to stud for an important test and now my grade is 95%. Thanks a lot guys, you rock!