Access our interactive course library across K-12 & college subjects
Criminal Justice help
Start learning Criminal Justice by topic or lesson
- The U.S. Attorney General
- Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms & Explosives (ATF)
- Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA)
- Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)
- INTERPOL Washington
- Office of Juvenile Justice & Delinquency Prevention (OJJDP)
- Office of Sex Offender Sentencing, Monitoring, Apprehending, Registering, & Tracking (SMART)
- Practice test: Criminal Justice Agencies in the U.S.
- Watchman, Legalistic & Service Policing Styles
- Ethics, Discretion & Professionalism in Policing
- Police Management & Police Department Organization
- Legal Restraints on Police Actions
- The Arrest Process
- Police Intelligence, Interrogations & Miranda Warnings
- Police Corruption
- Practice test: The Role of the Police Department
- Elements & Purpose of the Criminal Trial
- Constitutional Requirements of a Criminal Trial
- Writ of Habeas Corpus & Reasonable Doubt in a Criminal Trial
- Pretrial Activities of a Criminal Trial
- Stages of the Criminal Trial
- Types of Defense Against a Criminal Charge
- Criminal Trial Post-Trial Steps
- Practice test: The Criminal Trial in the U.S. Justice System
- Types & Goals of Contemporary Criminal Sentencing
- Traditional & Alternative Criminal Sentencing Options
- Structured Criminal Sentencing
- Indeterminate Criminal Sentencing
- Intermediate Sanctions
- Arguments For and Against Capital Punishment
- Sentencing Issues and Trends in the U.S. Justice System
- Practice test: The Sentencing Process in Criminal Justice
- History & Evolution of the Juvenile Justice System
- The Juvenile Court System
- Major U.S. Supreme Court Decisions Impacting the Juvenile Justice System
- Comparison of the Juvenile & Adult Systems of Justice
- The Legal Rights of Juveniles
- Types & Benefits of Juvenile Correction Alternatives
- Breed v. Jones Case of 1975
- Practice test: The Juvenile Justice System
We help millions of students every month
Browse popular Criminal Justice help
With a vast library of resources, you're guaranteed to find what you need to study
What our students are saying
Interesting, interactive, educative study material and videos that covered a wide variety of subjects with fun.
The lessons intrigued me and provided full detail and description with a variety of examples and evidence. It helped me understand and process the many diverse alternatives.
Thank you so much for this beautifully laid out learning module. Study.com is the most up-to-date and precise way to learn. Awesome, thank you!
The lessons and resources help break concepts down into parts with a straight forward explanation. The lessons were also very easy to understand for my daughter.
Study.com clearly explains and gives a definition while showing pictures and text on screen. Makes it easy for the TV generation to learn. Thanks!
The lessons helped me in Spanish class. I had a 70% on my grade and I watched the videos to stud for an important test and now my grade is 95%. Thanks a lot guys, you rock!