- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 41
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
Eligible for Certificate:
Certificates show that you have completed the course. They do not provide credit.
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1Principles of the Agile Manifesto
Course SummaryUse this corporate training course on adaptive leadership for agile organizations to work with your leadership teams on these concepts. Each lesson is mobile-friendly, accessible 24 hours a day and accompanied by a multiple-choice quiz that tests comprehension.
to start this course today
Try it risk-free for 30 days
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
About This Course
Teach your employees more about adaptive leadership in agile organizations by offering this resource. It includes video lessons on cultural agility, adaptive leaders and teams, and the process of planning for organizational adaptability. In addition to lessons, this course also contains helpful quizzes and tests so you can see whether your employees have understood these concepts.
How It Works
This chapter is made up of a series of short lessons on adaptive leadership for agile organizations. Your employees can benefit from the convenience of online study as they study related topics.
They'll find the following resources in this chapter:
- Short and mobile-friendly lessons
- Multiple-choice lesson quizzes
- A self-assessment test with each chapter
- A comprehensive test at the end of the course
How It Helps
- Builds knowledge: After finishing this chapter, your employees will understand adaptive innovation and technology as well as cultural agility and adaptability.
- Addresses leaders: We've tailored the lessons on adaptive and agile organizations to your leadership teams; this course is written with their needs in mind.
- Simplifies training: You can use this course to lead a training seminar or work with your team members one-on-one.
This course will help your employees achieve the following goals:
- Detail enterprise agility and agile leaders
- Outline adaptive organizations
- Identify the characteristics of adaptive leaders and teams
- Discuss cultural agility and adaptability
- Explain adaptive innovation and technology
- Understand the process of experimenting in adaptive organizations
- Describe planning for organizational adaptability
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- What Can You Do With a Master's in Organizational Leadership?
- Salary for a PhD in Organizational Leadership
- How Do I Pass the Certified Agile Leadership Certification Exam?
- Educational Leadership Degree Programs and Training
- Police Leadership Training Program Overviews
- Crisis Leadership Training Program Overview
- Bachelor of Organizational Leadership: Degree Overview
- Master in Organizational Leadership: Degree Overview
- Online Doctor of Management in Organizational Leadership
- Master of Organizational Leadership Degree Overview
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 79,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses