- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 15
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
- New lessons are still being added
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1Excel Charts & Graphs: Summarizing Data Visually
Course SummaryMaster some of the more complicated Excel topics by completing this Advanced Excel Training tutorial course. Our self-paced video and text lessons can help you catch up in class or boost your professional skills.
To Start This Course Today
Try it free for 5 days
Who's It For?
Anyone who needs help understanding advanced material on Excel will benefit from taking this course. You will be able to grasp the subject matter faster, retain critical knowledge longer and earn better grades. You're in the right place if you:
- Have fallen behind in understanding creating tables and graphs, editing data, grouping PivotTables or any other advanced Excel topic.
- Need an efficient way to learn advanced Excel.
- Learn best with engaging auditory and visual tools.
- Struggle with learning disabilities or learning differences, including autism and ADHD.
- Experience difficulty understanding your teachers.
- Missed class time and need to catch up.
- Can't access extra Excel learning resources at school.
How It Works:
- Start at the beginning, or identify the topics that you need help with.
- Watch and learn from fun videos, reviewing as needed.
- Refer to the video transcripts to reinforce your learning.
- Confirm your understanding through lesson quizzes and chapter exams.
- Submit questions to one of our instructors for personalized support if you need extra help.
Why It Works:
- Study Efficiently: Skip what you know, review what you don't.
- Retain What You Learn: Engaging animations and real-life examples make topics easy to grasp.
- Be Ready on Test Day: Use the Advanced Excel Training final exam to be prepared.
- Get Extra Support: Ask our subject-matter experts any relevant question. They're here to help!
- Study With Flexibility: Watch videos on any web-ready device.
In this course, you'll learn the answers to questions including:
- What are the steps for formatting line, pie, bar, area, stock, doughnut and radar charts?
- How can I change text colors, styles, fonts, background colors?
- Can you add, modify and edit legends for chart data?
- What are the strategies for working with PivotTables?
- How do I implement basic functions like sum and average, min and max, and more?
- In what ways can I save time using Macros?
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 160 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Excel Courses, Classes and Training Program Information
- Jobs Requiring Excel Skills
- Self-Paced Computer Training Programs and Requirements
- Kettlebell Classes, Courses and Professional Training Information
- Flashcards - Format & Modify Text with Functions in Excel
- Post-Master Courses, Classes and Training Information
- Tips for Excelling in Community College Summer Classes
- Professional Engineering Classes and Courses
- List of Free Online Art Courses, Lessons and Tutorials
- Online Courses for Make-Up Professionals
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 70,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses