- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 131
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
- New lessons are still being added
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1Agile Methodology: Types & Examples
Course SummaryThis course can help employees learn how to correctly participate in scrum and use agile methodology. Short, focused lessons give employees the information they need while self-assessment quizzes test their ability to understand and use these management tools to improve productivity and enhance teamwork.
To Start This Course Today
Try it risk-free for 30 days
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
About This Course
Information in this course is presented in short, comprehensive lessons that make understanding the principles behind using agile and scrum easy, and your employees will learn to how to apply different agile and scrum tools effectively. Our instructors also provide specific information about the role of testing in agile. Additionally, employees will be able to test what they've learned through quizzes and tests throughout this course.
How It Works
Your employees can study the lessons on their own, at their own pace, or during a corporate training session. The course can be viewed at work or at home, allowing employees to focus on learning more about the agile business model and the scrum development process. This course offers:
- Brief lessons that teach employees how to apply scrum and agile
- Self-assessment quizzes you can use to gauge what your employees learned about project management
- Access to expert instructors who can answer questions regarding agile and scrum methodologies
- Comprehensive chapter tests and a final exam that verify an employee's understanding of artifacts and transparency
How It Helps
- Improve productivity: Employees who understand how to correctly use agile methodology could increase the productivity of their team and keep their projects on schedule.
- Defines essential skills: This course ensures employees grasp the rules and best practices associated with scrum and agile, allowing them to correctly apply these in a business environment.
- Improves team dynamics: By helping employees better understand their role in meetings and project management, employees may work together more easily.
|Chapter||Topics & Objectives|
|Agile Methodology & the Scrum Framework||Evaluate the principles, rules, frameworks and methodologies associated with agile and scrum.|
|Comparing Agile Methodologies||Assess different forms of development and analyze the differences between agile and scrum.|
|Applying Agile & Scrum||Focus on the tools and applications associated with agile and scrum, and discover more about agile technology, training and environments.|
|Agile & Scrum Artifacts & Transparency||Consider the process of documentation in agile and scrum. Learn more about backlogs in these methodologies.|
|Agile & Scrum Meetings||Assess methods for formatting and planning scrum and agile meetings.|
|Agile & Scrum Project Management||Discover the tools necessary to successfully serve as an agile or scrum project manager.|
|Agile & Scrum Software Development||Evaluate the processes and technologies behind agile and scrum software development.|
|Using Agile & Scrum for Testing||Explore the role of testing in scrum and agile. Make sure you understand how this testing can be carried out.|
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 160 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- 5 Techniques That Can Help You Improve Your Employees' Ability to Learn
- Learn Personal Financial Management with a Scholarship to Study.com for Guardian Employees
- What HR Can Do to Improve Trust Among Employees
- How Company Culture Can Help You Retain Employees
- How to Help Students Conduct Self-Assessments
- Employee Productivity Boosting Techniques You Should Start Using in Your Workplace
- How to Showcase Your Ability to Learn on Your Resume
- 5 Lessons to Help Your Students Understand the Elections
- Why You Should Help Your Employees Earn a College Degree
- Should I Become a Principal? - Quiz & Self-Assessment Test
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 75,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses