- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 31
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
Eligible for Certificate:
Certificates show that you have completed the course. They do not provide credit.
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1Alabama Real Estate License Law: Rules & Regulations
This course can be found in: Real Estate Test Prep
Thousands of practice questions, 30+ Real Estate study guides, and 800+ test prep video lessons
Course SummaryPrepare for the Alabama Real Estate Salesperson Pre-License Exam with our helpful study guide. This course is packed with engaging lessons, quizzes, and tests to help you understand the responsibilities of being a real estate salesperson in Alabama.
to start this course today
Try it risk-free for 30 days
5 chapters in Alabama Real Estate Salesperson Pre-License Exam: Study Guide & Practice
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
|Course Progress||Best Score|
|Flashcards - Alabama Real Estate Violations & Disciplinary Actions|
|Flashcards - Advertising Laws in Real Estate|
About This Alabama Real Estate Salesperson Pre-License Exam Study Guide
To become a real estate salesperson in the state of Alabama, you need to pass a salesperson pre-license exam. This exam is made up of two portions: a state portion with 40 multiple-choice questions and a national portion with 100 multiple-choice questions. This study guide provides you short lessons and self-assessments that help you review important real estate practices, laws, and regulations that could be on the exam.
Check out our Real Estate test prep materials! We've got comprehensive Real Estate study guides to help you study, Real Estate practice tests to test your knowledge, and informational Real Estate resources to get you up to speed on testing logistics.
Alabama Real Estate Salesperson Pre-License Exam Course Information
This course is designed to prepare you for the Alabama Real Estate Salesperson Pre-License Exam, covering all of the topics outlined in official test materials provided by the test makers, PSI, who administer the exams under a contract with the Alabama Real Estate Commission. Our professional instructors created this course to help you master these objectives. Some of the topics covered in this course are listed below:
- Licensing requirements, status, and regulations
- Broker and company licenses
- Recovery funds
- Disciplinary actions and violations
- Closing statements
- Trust funds
- Types of property ownership
- Land use regulations and controls
- Market analysis and valuation
- Financing and loans for real estate
- Agency relationships and duties
- Property disclosures
- Property management and leasing
- Title transfers
- Real estate practices and regulations
- Real estate calculations
Alabama Real Estate Salesperson Pre-License Exam Course Format
This study guide contains 4 chapters divided into 29 lessons. These cover everything you need to know to prepare for the exam, guiding you with a short quiz after each lesson and a test after each chapter. To help you review the concepts you learn, we also provide flashcards on real estate topics, which you may practice with after you complete the study guide.
Alabama Real Estate Salesperson Pre-License Exam Information
- Number of Questions: 140
- Question Type: Multiple choice
- Time Limit : 3.5 hours
- Exam Cost: $75
Alabama Real Estate Salesperson Pre-License Exam Breakdown
|Alabama Real Estate Salesperson Pre-License Exam Concept||Percentage of the Alabama Real Estate Salesperson Pre-License Exam||Number of Questions|
|Purpose of License Law/Rules and Regulations and Role of Commission||.7%||1|
|Broker Licenses, Company Licenses and Place of Business||4%||5|
|Disciplinary Actions and Process||1%||2|
|Violations Which May Result in Disciplinary Actions||11%||15|
|Land Use Controls and Regulations||4%||5|
|Valuation and Market Analysis||5%||7|
|General Principles of Agency||9%||13|
|Leasing and Property Management||2%||3|
|Transfer of Title||6%||8|
|Practice of Real Estate||9%||13|
|Real Estate Calculations||7%||10|
Registering and Preparing for the Alabama Real Estate Salesperson Pre-License Exam
To take the Alabama Real Estate Salesperson Pre-License Exam, you will need to be a U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident at least 19 years of age with a high school diploma or GED; anyone convicted of a felony or crime involving moral turpitude or who has had a real estate application or license rejected or revoked in any state within the past two years is ineligible to take this exam. Additionally, you will need to have completed a 60-hour pre-license course with a minimum grade of 70 within six months of taking the exam. The first step in registering for the exam is pre-registering with the Alabama Real Estate Commission, at which point you will receive a confirmation notice to schedule your exam. On the day of the exam, you will need to bring two forms of identification with you to the Test Center (at least one must be government-issued) and both must match the name in which you registered.
The lessons in this guide offer a review of topics that you'll need to comprehend for the Alabama Real Estate Salesperson Pre-License Exam. Lessons contain a short video and quiz, and chapters culminate in a test, so you can absorb the material throughout the course. There are also comprehensive flashcard sets for optional practice at the end of the course.
For more information on registering and preparing for the Alabama Real Estate Salesperson Pre-License Exam, check out our Alabama Real Estate Salesperson Pre-License Exam Informational Resources.
The Alabama Real Estate Salesperson Pre-License Exam is a registered trademark of the Alabama Real Estate Commission, which is not affiliated with Study.com.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Alabama Real Estate School with Course and Program Information
- How to Get a Real Estate License
- California Real Estate License Courses and Classes
- Jobs that Require a Real Estate License
- How to Get Your Commercial Real Estate Broker's License
- Real Estate Appraisal Courses Overview
- Real Estate Development Course Overviews
- What Can You Do With a Master's in Real Estate?
- How to Become a Real Estate Agent
- Master of Professional Studies in Real Estate
- Health Information Technician Requirements for a Career in Health Care Info Technology and Health Info Management
- Medical Receptionist Employment Info and Requirements for Medical Reception Careers
- Financial Management MBA Online Degrees
- Senior Design Technician Job Duties and Requirements for Becoming a Senior Design Technician
- Online Interior Design Course
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 79,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses