- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 81
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
- New lessons are still being added
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1Series Completion Problems: Definition & Strategies
Course SummaryOur self-paced Alberta Education Diploma Mathematics 30-2 test prep course is designed to help students quickly learn, review and remember all of the math topics they'll need to know for the exam. Study at any time to fully prepare for the test and earn the best score you can.
to start this course today
Try it risk-free for 30 days
11 chapters in Alberta Education Diploma - Mathematics 30-2: Exam Prep & Study Guide
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
About This Course
If you plan on taking the Alberta Education Diploma Mathematics 30-2 exam, use this test prep course to make sure you're prepared. Containing short video lessons, the course breaks down all of the math skills you'll need to demonstrate on the test. Included are interactive lesson quizzes, chapter exams and a final assessment to help you practice answering the types of math problems you'll find on the exam. We've closely aligned this course with the following exam topics:
- Logic and reasoning
- Factoring and number systems
- Venn diagrams and set theory
- Probability and uncertainty
- Combinations and permutations in probability
- Functions and relations
- Quadratic equations and rational expressions
- Exponential and logarithmic operations
- Polynomial and sinusoidal functions
About the Exam
The Mathematics 30-2 exam is part of Alberta Education's Grade 12 diploma exam program, which measures student proficiency and ensure achievement standards for the province of Alberta, Canada. Students have three hours to complete the Mathematics 30-2 exam, which contains 28 multiple-choice questions and 12 numerical-response questions. Approved calculators are permitted.
Alberta Education Diploma Mathematics 30-2 Exam Preparation & Registration
The course can be accessed on any computer or mobile device at any time of day or night. This flexibility allows you to prepare whenever you have free time and wherever you happen to be. Depending on the level of preparation you need, you can either work through the entire course from start to finish, or jump to specific lesson topics from your course Dashboard. Lessons come with printable transcripts and self-assessment quizzes to help you retain the math terms and concepts you've studied. If you need any extra help with the course material, feel free to submit questions to our expert math instructors.
Most students are registered for the exam by their school. Students who wish to retake the exam or mature students will need to register through the Alberta Education website. The diploma exams are administered during five months out of the year, and students are encouraged to consult the website for specific exam dates for the academic year. Test results are available online approximately 3 and a half weeks following the test day.
The Alberta Education Diploma Mathematics 30-2 exam is administered by Alberta Education, which is not affiliated with Study.com.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Everything You Need to Know About AP Tests: Deadlines, Scoring Policies & More
- The Compass Test: What You Need to Know
- Test Prep
- What We Can Learn From Shanghai: Chinese Students Earn Top PISA Scores
- People's Choice Nominees: Best Test Prep
- Best Test Prep, People's Choice Awards
- The Best Way to Study for Your Praxis Test
- How Can Parents Help Their Students Prepare for a College Readiness or AP Exam?
- 5 Test Prep Tips for Visual Learners
- Microsoft Office Specialist Exams and Test Prep Information
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 79,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses