- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 92
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
- New lessons are still being added
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1The Scientific Method: Steps, Terms & Examples
Course SummaryIf you need to improve your analytical chemistry knowledge for educational or professional purposes, look no further than this convenient help and review course. The course's engaging lessons and self-assessment quizzes can help you quickly study for exams and retain essential analytical chemistry concepts.
to start this course today
Try it risk-free for 30 days
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
Who's It For?
Anyone who needs help understanding material from analytical chemistry will benefit from taking this course. You will be able to grasp the subject matter faster, retain critical knowledge longer and earn better grades. You're in the right place if you:
- Have fallen behind in understanding lab safety techniques, atomic structure, stoichiometry, chemical kinetics, spectroscopy or any other analytical chemistry topic.
- Need an efficient way to learn analytical chemistry.
- Learn best with engaging auditory and visual tools.
- Struggle with learning disabilities or learning differences, including autism and ADHD.
- Experience difficulty understanding your teachers.
- Missed class time and need to catch up.
- Can't access extra science learning resources at school.
How It Works:
- Start at the beginning, or identify the topics that you need help with.
- Watch and learn from fun videos, reviewing as needed.
- Refer to the video transcripts to reinforce your learning.
- Confirm your understanding through lesson quizzes and chapter exams.
- Submit questions to one of our instructors for personalized support if you need extra help.
Why It Works:
- Study Efficiently: Skip what you know, review what you don't.
- Retain What You Learn: Engaging animations and real-life examples make topics easy to grasp.
- Be Ready on Test Day: Use the Analytical Chemistry final exam to be prepared.
- Get Extra Support: Ask our subject-matter experts any relevant question. They're here to help!
- Study With Flexibility: Watch videos on any web-ready device.
In this course, you'll learn the answers to questions including:
- What processes are involved in experiment design?
- How can I help ensure my safety when working in the lab?
- What properties are exhibited by covalent and ionic compounds?
- How are elements organized in the periodic table?
- What factors affect the rate of dissolution?
- How do I calculate a concentration's molality and molarity?
- How can I determine solution pH?
- What are limiting and excess reactants?
- How do I conduct mass-to-mass and mole-to-mole calculations?
- What factors affect chemical reaction rates?
- What are decomposition and synthesis reactions?
- How do I predict the formation of precipitates?
- What are some examples of electrochemical reactions?
- How do I balance redox and combustion reactions?
- What is the kinetic molecular theory used for?
- What are the properties of solids, liquids and gases?
- How do I apply the equation for the rate law?
- What are the major regions of the electromagnetic spectrum?
- How do light and matter interact?
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Analytical Chemistry Master's Degree
- PhD in Analytical Chemistry Programs
- Educational Videos Help Teacher to Make Online Courses More Engaging
- Analytical Chemistry
- How to Help Students Conduct Self-Assessments
- Should I Major in Chemistry? - Quiz & Self-Assessment Test
- How Tech Can Help Teachers Create Engaging Lesson Plans
- What to Do When Your Study Group Isn't Helping You Succeed on Exams
- How Study.com Helps You Improve Your Grades
- Can Short Video Lessons Help Your ADHD Child Study Better?
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 79,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses