- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 54
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
Eligible for Certificate:
Certificates show that you have completed the course. They do not provide credit.
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1What is Bullying? - Definition, Types & Coping Strategies
Course SummaryThis online course offers comprehensive anti-bullying training in the form of video lessons and interactive quizzes. Informative lessons and lesson plans enable you to address bullying issues at school and incorporate anti-bullying lessons in your curriculum.
to start this course today
Try it risk-free for 30 days
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
About This Course
Bullying is an issue faced by students at all grade levels in school. Teachers and other school officials regularly take strides to recognize and address bullying when it occurs among their students. This self-paced course shines a light on various forms of bullying and looks at ways to prevent it in school. The course also offers lesson plans you can use to develop educational lessons that help your students understand the concepts of bullying, anti-bullying, and cyberbullying.
How It Works
This course is completely flexible, enabling you to access any number of lessons or lesson plans in any sequence and as often as necessary. Review these teacher resources anytime, from any location with an Internet connection.
Features available in this course include the following:
- Short lessons developed by top instructors that provide in-depth analyses of various bullying and anti-bullying concepts
- Lesson plans you can use to create informative lessons for your students
- Multiple-choice quizzes designed to assess your comprehension of bullying, anti-bullying, cyberbullying, and more.
- Practice exams that reinforce your knowledge of the anti-bullying training offered in this course
- Mobile features that enable you to access these resources using any smartphone or tablet
How It Helps
- Offers foundational information: Lessons in this course provide comprehensive overviews of a variety of bullying topics.
- Provides strategies: This course offers strategies you can use to effectively prevent and report bullying among your students.
- Aids in lesson planning: Lesson plans help you develop well-rounded lessons for students at various grade levels that cover different bullying concepts.
- Educates and protects students: Incorporating this subject in your lessons educates your students on the impact of bullying while protecting them from its negative effects.
- Understanding the basics and types of bullying, including emotional bullying, bullycide, warning signs of bullying, and reasons people bully
- Grasping the concept of cyberbullying, its history, related court cases, its consequences, and how it is reported
- Utilizing anti-bullying knowledge to talk to students about bullying, prevent bullying in the classroom, prevent violence at school, and report violence
- Developing anti-bullying campaigns that include assemblies, bulletin boards, posters, projects, role playing, essays, and more
- Creating lessons for your students that incorporate in-depth discussion questions, activities, and homework assignments related to bullying, cyberbullying, and anti-bullying
- Identifying educational books and movies that can help strengthen your students' comprehension of bullying
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Anti-Bullying Guide | Stop Bullying in Schools
- List of Free Online Chinese Language Courses and Video Lessons
- Bullying in Schools | Types & Effects of Bullying
- What to Do When You Have a Bully in the Classroom
- List of Free Online Japanese Lessons and Courses
- List of Free Online Data Entry Courses and Lessons
- List of Free Online Management Courses and Lessons
- List of Free Online German Courses and Lessons
- Online Sign Language Lessons, Classes and Courses
- List of Free Online French Language Lessons and Courses
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 79,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses