- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 170
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
- New lessons are still being added
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1What Are the Different Parts of a Graph?
This course can be found in: AP Test Prep
Thousands of practice questions, 20+ AP study guides, and 3,000+ test prep video lessons
Course SummaryGet ready for the AP Calculus BC exam by reviewing the lessons and quizzes in this helpful test preparation course. Our learning materials are accessible on your mobile phone or tablet at any time, so you can study at your convenience.
to start this course today
Try it risk-free for 30 days
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
|Course Progress||Best Score|
|Lesson 1 - What Are the Different Parts of a Graph?||Take Quiz|
|Lesson 2 - Graphs: Types, Examples & Functions||Take Quiz|
Related AP Courses
About This Course
College-level calculus review could not be easier than we make it here. The video lessons in this AP Calculus BC exam preparation course are designed to give you brief lessons on everything differential, integral and polynomial to boost your performance in class and on the exam. Our expert instructors have taught mathematics for years, and the videos come with engaging and memorable graphics to help you remember key topics. Take the self-assessments after each lesson and chapter to gauge your performance in that subject area.
Check out our AP test prep materials! We've got AP courses to teach you the material, comprehensive AP study guides to help you study, AP practice tests to test your knowledge, and informational AP resources to get you up to speed on testing logistics.
Syllabus & Course Information
This course covers the types of calculus topics that you'll likely encounter on the day of your AP test. As you work through the course, you'll review essential calculus formulas and improve your problem-solving skills. By the end of the course, you should be able to:
- Evaluate the continuity of functions
- Solve problems involving parametric, vector and polar functions
- Analyze Taylor series
- Approximate definite integrals
- Graph functions
- Find the limits of functions
- Outline derivative properties, applications and points
- Define the fundamental theorem of calculus
- Identify second derivatives
- Understand logarithms and exponentials
- Work with scientific calculators for calculus
- Use polynomials and exponents
- Analyze series and sequences
- Use integration techniques
Sectioned into 23 chapters, this course's 160 lessons offer a quick way to improve your calculus knowledge and skills. The lessons come with printable transcripts, as well as short quizzes that help you retain key concepts. We've also included an Ask the Expert feature that you can use if you have any questions about calculus.
AP Calculus BC Exam Information
Students who have taken the AP Calculus BC course in high school will have to sit for the course's standardized assessment. Passing the AP exam can help you earn credit and placement for college.
- Approximate Number of Questions: 51
- Question Types: Multiple-choice and free-response
- Time Limit: 3 hours and 15 minutes
- Exam Cost: $94
Advanced Placement (AP) is a registered trademark of College Board, which is not affiliated with Study.com.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- GED Books and Study Materials for Test Preparation
- AP Test Preparation & Resources
- How to Study for AP Tests
- Maximize Your Time By Using Your Phone to Study for Finals
- List of Free Online Calculus Courses and Lessons
- Top AP Exam Study Guides and Resources
- GED Classes with Test Preparation Material Information
- G.E.D. Test Preparation Video: Tips for Preparing for the GED Exam
- Distance Learning Courses and Degrees in Buddhist Studies
- List of Free Online Cartooning Lessons and Learning Materials
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 79,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses