- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 143
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
Eligible for Certificate:
Certificates show that you have completed the course. They do not provide credit.
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1Functions: Identification, Notation & Practice Problems
Course SummaryPrepare for the AP Calculus AB and BC exams with this fun, engaging tutorial course. Use our short video lessons and quizzes to familiarize yourself on the topics that will be on the exam so you can get the best score you can.
To Start This Course Today
Try it risk-free for 30 days
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
How it works:
- Begin your exam review, assignment or other AP calculus work.
- Identify the concepts that you're stuck on.
- Find the video tutorials on the topics you need to understand.
- Press play, watch and learn!
- Test your understanding with quizzes and practice exams.
Who's it for?
This tutoring solution will benefit any student who is trying to learn AP calculus material and earn better grades. This resource can help students including those who:
- Struggle with understanding limits, applications of derivatives, differential equations, rate of change or any other AP calculus topic
- Have limited time for studying
- Want a cost effective way to supplement their math learning
- Prefer learning math visually
- Find themselves failing or close to failing AP calculus
- Cope with ADD or ADHD
- Want to get ahead in AP calculus
- Don't have access to their math teacher outside of class
Why it works:
- Engaging Tutors: We make learning AP calculus simple and fun.
- Cost Efficient: For about 20% of the cost of a private tutor, you'll have unlimited access 24/7.
- Consistent High Quality: Unlike a live AP calculus tutor, these video lessons are thoroughly reviewed.
- Convenient: Imagine a tutor as portable as your laptop, tablet or smartphone. Learn AP calculus on the go!
- Learn at Your Pace: You can pause and rewatch lessons as often as you'd like, until you master the material.
- Compose functions and perform transformations.
- Graph basic and inverse functions.
- Describe the properties of limits and determine the limits of functions.
- Identify regions of continuity and discontinuity in graphs.
- Compare and contrast exponential growth and decay.
- List the properties of exponents.
- Optimize complex and simple systems.
- Calculate rate and exponential growth.
- Use Riemann sums to calculate limits and integrals.
- Graph derivatives and identify concavity and inflection points.
- Calculate integrals for different types of functions.
- Use integration to find areas and volumes of revolution.
- Define the rate of change using motion.
- Solve visualizing geometry problems.
- Use a scientific calculator to solve equations and create graphs.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 160 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- G.E.D. Test Preparation Video: Tips for Preparing for the GED Exam
- How Can Parents Help Their Students Prepare for a College Readiness or AP Exam?
- Flip Your Classroom with Study.com's Engaging Video Lessons
- List of Free Online Art Courses, Lessons and Tutorials
- Student Passes Calculus CLEP Exam After Using Study.com's Online Videos to Study for Just Five Days
- Educational Videos Help Teacher to Make Online Courses More Engaging
- Compass Exams
- Can Short Video Lessons Help Your ADHD Child Study Better?
- Top AP Exam Study Guides and Resources
- List of Free Online Calculus Courses and Lessons
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts