- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 392
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
- New lessons are still being added
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1Functions: Identification, Notation & Practice Problems
Course SummaryUtilize this course and all its resources as you get ready for the AP EAMCET in engineering. Our instructors have built this course based on the format of the actual test, so all of the mathematics, chemistry, and physics topics on the test will be covered in detail in these lessons.
to start this course today
Try it risk-free for 30 days
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
About this Course
To do your best on the AP EAMCET in engineering, you will need an extensive study aid such as the one provided in this course. We include a full range of chapters and lessons. Each lesson addresses a single topic, allowing you to focus your study time on the individual areas in which you need the most review. Study.com offers you this elaborate study tool that addresses topics covered on the test, including:
- Mathematical principles, functions, and induction
- Quadratic equations, complex numbers, and matrices
- Algebraic concepts, partial fractions, and the Binomial Theorem
- Trigonometry, the properties of triangles, vectors, and hyperbolic functions
- Coordinate geometry, circles, conic sections, lines, and 3-D coordinates
- Calculus, continuity, differential equations, and integration
- An overview of energy, motion, gravity, and measurements in physics
- Electromagnetism, electricity, currents, and circuits
- Atomic structure, nuclei, and atoms
- The periodic table and all fields in chemistry
- Biomolecular studies, metallurgy, and polymers
About the Exam
Individuals who wish to be accepted into engineering programs at Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada may be required to take this as an entrance test. The paper-based test is offered once per year, but it is available at several testing centers. Eligible individuals will have a total of three hours to complete 160 questions. All of the questions are multiple-choice, and they include 80 questions in mathematics, 40 in chemistry, and 40 in physics. Passing score requirements vary based on several weighted factors, including your previous academic experience, your scores on individual sections of the tests, your overall performance on the test, and your nationality.
AP EAMCET Preparation & Registration
We provide an interactive way for you to prepare for this test. First of all, everything we offer is streaming online 24/7, so you can use almost any Internet-ready device to access the study materials. While you can study at home, our mobile-friendly platform lets you take your study materials with you, provided you have access to Wi-Fi. Your personalized user dashboard keeps you organized on our site, as it monitors your quiz scores and the lessons you have reviewed. You can use the dashboard to submit questions to our instructors as well, just in case you're in need of clarification.
To register for the AP EAMCET in engineering, you must meet all eligibility criteria as dictated by the university and by the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education. If you meet the criteria, you may submit your online application to take the test. Additional information and proof of eligibility may be requested. Paying any registration fees are also required for this test.
The AP Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET) is a registered trademark of Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada and Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education, which are not affiliated with Study.com.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts