- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 300
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
Eligible for Certificate:
Certificates show that you have completed the course. They do not provide credit.
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1The Renaissance Timeline: Events Overview
Course SummaryWork towards a better score in your AP European History class with the video lessons and quizzes found in this fun AP European History: Tutoring Solutions course. Our study materials have been created by a professional instructor and are accessible to you 24 hours a day on any mobile device.
to start this course today
Try it risk-free for 30 days
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
How it works:
- Begin your exam review, assignment or other AP European History work.
- Identify the concepts that you're stuck on.
- Find the video tutorials on the topics you need to understand.
- Press play, watch and learn!
- Test your understanding with quizzes and practice exams.
Who's it for?
This tutoring solution will benefit any student who is trying to learn AP European History material and earn better grades. This resource can help students including those who:
- Struggle with understanding the Renaissance, the Age of Expansion, the Industrial Revolution, World War I, World War II, the Cold War, post-Soviet Union integration in Europe or any other AP European History topic
- Have limited time for studying
- Want a cost effective way to supplement their history learning
- Prefer learning history visually
- Find themselves failing or close to failing AP European History
- Cope with ADD or ADHD
- Want to get ahead in AP European History
- Don't have access to their history teacher outside of class
Why it works:
- Engaging Tutors: We make learning AP European History simple and fun.
- Cost Efficient: For about 20% of the cost of a private tutor, you'll have unlimited access 24/7.
- Consistent High Quality: Unlike a live European history tutor, these video lessons are thoroughly reviewed.
- Convenient: Imagine a tutor as portable as your laptop, tablet or smartphone. Learn AP European History on the go!
- Learn at Your Pace: You can pause and rewatch lessons as often as you'd like, until you master the material.
- Take a look at a timeline of Renaissance events.
- Discuss Renaissance art, philosophy and literature.
- Describe the teachings of the Reformation.
- Explain how the Reformation affected different parts of Europe.
- Learn about religious wars that broke out during the Reformation.
- Discuss the age of expansion.
- Explain the origin of the monarchical nation state.
- Examine English history from 1450 to 1700.
- Become familiar with new developments during the scientific revolution and the Enlightenment.
- Describe the powers in Europe during the 18th century.
- Understand the causes of the French Revolution.
- Discuss the conditions that led to the Napoleonic Empire.
- Explore the revolutionary movements of the 19th century.
- List the causes and effects of the First Industrial Revolution.
- Learn about the 19th century unifications of nation states.
- Examine the events and developments that occurred in Europe from 1871 to 1914.
- Explain the factors that led to World War I.
- Take a look at a timeline of the Russian Revolution.
- Learn about life in Europe during the 1920s and 1930s.
- Discuss the rise of fascism in Europe.
- Describe the causes and effects of World War II.
- Take a look at post-war Europe.
- Explore life in Europe during the Cold War.
- Discuss events in Europe after the fall of the Soviet Union.
- Learn techniques for answering questions on the AP European History Exam.
- Understand how to write a good essay on the AP exam.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- AP European History: Summary of Coursework
- European History Graduate Programs
- Ancient History Courses and Classes
- How to Prepare for AP Classes
- Can Short Video Lessons Help Your ADHD Child Study Better?
- European History
- How to Study for AP Tests
- Cosmetology Instructor Courses and Classes
- Online Courses and Classes in Ancient History
- Graduate History Classes and Courses Overview
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 79,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses