- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 43
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
Eligible for Certificate:
Certificates show that you have completed the course. They do not provide credit.
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1Bernoulli's Principle: Definition and Examples
Course SummaryThis AP Physics 2 textbook replacement course covers all of the topics in a standard AP physics 2 textbook. The lessons offer a convenient way for students to study, interactive materials for teachers to engage their classes, and an effective alternative to expensive or outdated textbooks.
To Start This Course Today
Try it risk-free for 30 days
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
Any instructor who teaches AP physics 2 can consider this textbook replacement course an excellent resource for their classroom. The lessons in this course provide high quality instruction and cover the same or even more information than that found in most AP physics 2 textbooks.
How It Works
The short, engaging video lessons on topics like thermodynamics and magnetism are perfect for briefly introducing an AP physics 2 topic and initiating class discussion. The chapter and lesson structure is similar to traditional AP physics textbooks, making a transition to digital learning simple and straightforward. Just like you'd assign textbook reading assignments, you can assign one or more video lessons to your students conveniently through the website and even review them in class to initiate discussion or class projects.
- Identify the chapter in this course that corresponds with your curriculum or lesson plan.
- Assign one or more of the short and engaging video lessons as homework.
- In class, engage students in discussions and/or interactive activities that focus on the lesson topics.
- Use the lesson quizzes and chapter exams to test your students' understanding of nuclear physics, thermal physics, electricity and waves.
- Submit questions, feedback or suggestions to our expert instructors from your Dashboard.
Cut your textbook costs with Study.com's online AP physics 2 textbook. Our courses cost less than traditional textbooks and are more engaging and interactive. For the same cost, your teachers and students can access all of the courses in our library, including textbooks, common core, AP courses and more.
- Exceptional Instructors: The lessons are taught by outstanding educators who make concepts like electromagnetic induction easy to understand.
- Cost Effective: Using our AP Physics 2 Textbook course can save schools hundreds if not thousands of dollars typically spent on physical textbooks.
- Engaging Content: Unlike dry textbook instruction, our lessons bring electric potential, fluid mechanics and other AP physics 2 topics to life while providing a high level of quality education.
- Student Progress Monitoring: Each lesson, chapter and course integrates assessment quizzes and exams that let teachers evaluate the effectiveness of the material and student comprehension of AP physics 2 topics.
- Blended Learning: All of Study.com's courses are perfect solutions for a flipped classroom environment, blending classroom, digital and mobile learning into one package.
Study.com offers you the solution to packing around multiple heavy textbooks from class to home every day. Using our fully online AP Physics 2 textbook course offers convenience, fun video lessons, outstanding instructors, and relief from back pain!
Using the Course
Using the course is simple. You can find any topic you're currently studying in your AP physics 2 class, or if your school uses this course in the classroom, you can get your assignments through links sent by your teacher via email. Even if your school uses traditional textbooks, you'll find this course offers a great supplement and brings AP physics 2 lessons to life. The short videos give you an easy, fun and helpful way to better understand and absorb AP physics 2 concepts, laws and formulas.
- Identify the AP physics 2 topics you're studying in class, or click on the lesson links sent to you.
- View the short and engaging AP physics 2 video lessons.
- Use the lesson quizzes and chapter exams to test your understanding of topics like wave-particle duality and kinetic molecular theory.
- Submit questions to our expert instructors for additional help with any AP physics 2 topic covered in the course.
Why It Works
Our AP physics 2 course supports your individual learning style and your lifestyle. Check out some of the helpful and practical ways this course can be valuable to you as well as the advantages to having a complete resource to complement your classroom lessons.
- Fun Videos: Our lessons entertain while they teach you about electric circuits, nuclear reactions and wave parameters.
- Helpful Instructors: In addition to being subject-matter experts in AP physics 2, our instructors are available to help you with any questions you have related to the course.
- Accessible: You can access this AP physics 2 course and view the video lessons from any computer or mobile device from home or on the go.
- Learn Your Way: Whether you learn better through discussion, viewing the video or reading the lesson transcript, we've got you covered.
- Keeping Up in Class: If you need to miss class or don't quite understand an AP physics 2 concept, you can use this course to make sure you don't fall behind.
- Fluid mechanics
- Thermal physics
- Electric potential and capacitance
- Direct current circuits
- Magnetic forces and fields
- Sound, waves and light
- Atomic and nuclear chemistry
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 160 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Can Open Education Save Students From Expensive Textbooks?
- The Most Expensive College Textbooks and Why You Should Skip Them
- Why College Textbooks Are So Expensive and How to Avoid Overpaying for Them
- How To Replace Textbooks With Study.com Courses
- Why Buy a Textbook When You Can Rent?
- Textbook Rebels with a Cause
- How to Skip the Textbook and Still Earn an A
- Build-Your-Own Textbooks Could Save Students Hundreds
- Where to Find Free and Low-Cost Textbooks
- Win Free Textbooks for a Year
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 75,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses