- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 43
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
Eligible for Certificate:
Certificates show that you have completed the course. They do not provide credit.
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1Electric Charge and Force: Definition, Repulsion & Attraction
This course can be found in: AP Test Prep
Thousands of practice questions, 20+ AP study guides, and 3,000+ test prep video lessons
Course SummaryGet the help you need to study the subjects of electricity and magnetism ahead of the AP Physics C exam with this informative test prep course. Review our text and video lessons 24 hours a day on your mobile device to make learning fun while working towards a great score on exam day.
To Start This Course Today
Try it risk-free for 30 days
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
|Course Progress||Best Score|
|Flashcards - AP Physics C: Potential and Capacitance|
|Flashcards - AP Physics C: Direct Current Circuits|
Related AP Courses
About This Course
This engaging course provides an overview of magnetism and electricity as you prepare for the AP Physics C exam. By reviewing our short, informative video and text lessons, you'll learn more about these topics so you can prepare for the exam, fulfill certification requirements or just learn something new. Each lesson is followed by a multiple-choice quiz that works well as a test prep exercise or helps you identify the topics that you might need to study further for full understanding.
You can use this chapter for a variety of learning goals and desired outcomes.
- Students will find this course to be an interesting, convenient and easy-to-follow guide to study for a test, get caught up in class or complete their homework.
- For those casual learners who just want to enrich their knowledge, this course covers these topics in an engaging way that's accessible 24 hours a day on any mobile device.
- Whether they're planning their curriculum, designing homework assignments or looking for a way to engage their students in the learning process, this course provides excellent resources for teachers.
- Professionals who need to brush up their knowledge on the job or in preparation for a license or certification renewal exam will find the lessons in this course helpful and enriching.
- Electrical fields and forces
- Capacitance and potential
- Direct current circuits and magnetism
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 160 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Student Passes Calculus CLEP Exam After Using Study.com's Online Videos to Study for Just Five Days
- How Video Games Help Children with ADHD Study & Have Fun
- G.E.D. Test Preparation Video: Tips for Preparing for the GED Exam
- Everything You Need to Know About AP Tests: Deadlines, Scoring Policies & More
- Top AP Exam Study Guides and Resources
- Can Short Video Lessons Help Your ADHD Child Study Better?
- Microsoft Office Specialist Exams and Test Prep Information
- Why Even Smart Students Still Need to Study for an Open-Book Exam
- How Can Parents Help Their Students Prepare for a College Readiness or AP Exam?
- What to Wear on Exam Day & Other Tips on Successfully Passing the ACT & SAT
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 75,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses