- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 174
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
Eligible for Certificate:
Certificates show that you have completed the course. They do not provide credit.
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1Real Property and Personal Property: Definition and Differences
This course can be found in: Real Estate Test Prep
Thousands of practice questions, 30+ Real Estate study guides, and 800+ test prep video lessons
Course SummaryThis study guide provides extensive information about the topics related to the Arizona Real Estate Salesperson Licensing Exam. Learn how to prepare for and take the exam in preparation of getting a salesperson real estate license.
to start this course today
Try it risk-free for 30 days
18 chapters in Arizona Real Estate Salesperson Licensing Exam: Study Guide
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
About This Course
To prepare for the 12 topic areas addressed on the Arizona Real Estate Salesperson Licensing Exam, this course offers a full range of lessons to help you brush up on keywords, definitions, important real estate topics, legal considerations, and more. You can navigate your way through the course by using the chapter menu to find the specific lesson topics you need to relearn. Lesson quizzes will challenge your knowledge and help you determine if you are ready for the big exam. Study.com has created this course to include all the material covered on the exam, including the following topics:
- Surveys, land descriptions, and types of property ownership
- Zoning laws, regulations, land use, and property transfers
- Appraisal, property valuation, investments, and analysis
- Real estate contracts, property disclosures, and consumer protection
- Financing, settlement procedures, and closing deals
- Property management and leases
- The role of agencies, real estate principles, and professional ethics
- Arizona real estate laws
This course was last updated in 2019.
About the Exam
Those who wish to become licensed real estate salespersons in the state of Arizona are legally required to pass this exam to obtain licensure. Prior to the exam, individuals must meet pre-licensing requirements, including completing the necessary education courses, obtaining an Arizona fingerprint card, completing the exam registration process, and paying any necessary fees.
Individuals will take the exam at designated testing centers. The exam will be administered on computers, but test-takers are also allowed to bring in their own calculators. Although the exam is offered year around, each testing center location has a different exam schedule, and individuals will need to review that information to select a date and location that fits their needs. For the Arizona Real Estate Salesperson Licensing Exam, individuals will have 150 minutes to answer 100 questions. To pass the exam, individuals must score at least 75% or higher. The state also requires individuals to take the National Real Estate Salesperson Exam, which is a separate exam containing 85 questions. Typically, individuals will spend around five hours taking these two exams.
Preparing & Registering for the Arizona Real Estate Salesperson Licensing Exam
Many of our users on Study.com like to use our assessment tools as they prepare for their upcoming exams. Our assessment tools, including the lesson quizzes, help individuals figure out which topics they know well and which topics they need to review more closely. You can take the lesson quizzes before, after, or while you are reviewing lessons. Since our individual lessons focus on single topics, the multiple-choice style quizzes are short and to the point. Your user dashboard will keep track of your quiz scores, and you can always retake quizzes to get better scores or to practice before the exam.
Registering for this exam requires going to the Pearson VUE website, as they administer the exam for the state of Arizona. While you can register online, you can also call in to register and reserve your spot for the day of the exam. To complete the registration process, you will need documentation with you legal name, proof of fulfilling education requirements, proof of obtaining the fingerprint check card, and you will have to pay any necessary fees for taking the exam.
Arizona Real Estate Salesperson Licensing Exam is a registered trademark of Pearson VUE, which is not affiliated with Study.com.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- How to Get a Real Estate License
- How to Get Your Commercial Real Estate Broker's License
- Jobs that Require a Real Estate License
- California Real Estate License Courses and Classes
- Free Online Appraiser Licensing Exam Preparation Information
- RN License Requirements and Exam Information
- Real Estate Test Preparation & Resources
- Certified Pharmacy Technician Exam and Licensing Information
- Certified Coding Specialist: Exam and Licensing Information
- How to Become a Real Estate Agent
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 79,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses