- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 57
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
Eligible for Certificate: Yes
Certificates show that you have completed the course. They do not provide credit.
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1Architecture Terms List & Flashcards
Course SummaryThis collection of interactive flashcard sets can help you study and memorize terms related to the arts. Access these flashcards whenever you want to review art concepts for exams, homework, projects, class assignments or fun.
To Start This Course Today
Try it free for 5 days
About These Flashcards
This flashcard collection helps you review terms and concepts related to various fields in the arts. These interactive learning tools can help you study for quizzes and exams, complete homework assignments or catch up on concepts you may have missed in class. The flashcards included in this collection go over some of the following concepts:
- Visual arts
- More topics related to the arts
How Flashcards Help
- Student engagement: Provides a more engaging and interactive way to strengthen your knowledge of the arts.
- Information retention: Repetition can help you remember important definitions, dates, artists and works of art.
- Learning strategies: These flashcards can help improve your retention of arts-related vocabulary through repetition and interaction.
- Mobile-friendly: Access these flashcards at any time from your mobile device to study for an upcoming test or simply learn more about the arts.
How They Work
These flashcards are interactive, which makes the studying process efficient and easy. You can repeat difficult words and study them until they're memorized.
- Go to a chapter that covers the art-related topic you need to learn.
- Open a flashcard set for the topic you're studying.
- Identify the image, word, name or event on the flashcard.
- Click the button to flip the card and view the answer.
- Select whether you got it right or missed it to keep track of your progress.
- Click the Next arrow to proceed through the flashcard set.
- Review the cards you missed or shuffle all cards back in and go through them again.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 160 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Flashcards - Basic Economic Terms & Concepts
- Online Interactive Advertising Course and Class Review
- How Video Games Help Children with ADHD Study & Have Fun
- Flashcards - Introduction to the Performing Arts
- Flashcards - About the GED: Reasoning Through Language Arts
- Flashcards - Art of the Pacific
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA): Interactive Media Degree
- Flashcards - Reading Terms in Spanish
- Flashcards - Therapeutic Concepts of Nutrition
- How Materials for the Arts Helps Teachers
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 70,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses