- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 13
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
Eligible for Certificate:
Certificates show that you have completed the course. They do not provide credit.
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1Major Drivers of Globalization & Institutions that Shaped the Process
Course SummaryThis course can help your employees understand business globalization and how to assess globalization opportunities. These flexible corporate training resources can help your employees learn about global consideration at any time that's convenient, on any computer or mobile device.
To Start This Course Today
Try it risk-free for 30 days
About This Course
This course introduces employees to the methods and considerations involved in the globalization of a business through a series of videos. The transcripts feature key terms in bold print to be readily recognized by your employees. With a practice quiz for each of the lessons, you can assess your employees' understanding of the positives and negatives of going global, international business expansion methods and more.
How It Works
The engaging videos familiarize your employees with each major globalization consideration in a short amount of time - just 5 to 10 minutes per lesson. The video tags allow employees to efficiently navigate the lessons to pinpoint specific segments.
This course is highly user friendly:
- Importing and exporting in a global market are effectively addressed in video and text
- Employees can view the course's lessons on a computer or mobile device
- Chapter exams are available, in addition to lesson quizzes, for additional feedback on comprehension
- The final exam lets employees evaluate their understanding of the course as a whole
How It Helps
- Deepens understanding: Employees will become well-versed on the logic behind pursuing globalization as well as issues to consider beforehand.
- Increases options: This course covers specific methods that can be utilized for a business to expand globally.
- Promotes legality: After becoming familiar with the content in this course, employees will have increased awareness of the laws governing the global market.
|Chapter||Topics & Objectives|
|Why Companies Go Global||Learn about various reasons why companies are motivated to enter the global marketplace, and see the pros and cons of doing so.|
|How Companies Go Global||Identify the routes that can be taken to expand globally and explain the importance of global trade.|
|Considerations for a Global Company||Understand how globalization affects developing, transitional and developed countries as well as the political aspects of the global market.|
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 160 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Global Business Strategy Classes and Courses
- 5 Techniques That Can Help You Improve Your Employees' Ability to Learn
- Global Marketing Articles and Industry Resources
- Global Business Management Courses in Las Vegas with Degree Info
- Global Technology Training Programs and Requirements
- How Company Culture Can Help You Retain Employees
- Comparisons in the Global Classroom
- How to Become an Employee Training Specialist
- Global Commerce Education and Training Program Overviews
- Online Universities for Global Business Management: How to Choose
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 75,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses