- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 11
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
Eligible for Certificate:
Certificates show that you have completed the course. They do not provide credit.
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1Comparing Business-to-Business & Business-to-Customer Approaches
Course SummaryReview the basics of customer service relationship management (CRM) with your employees using the short videos and assessments in this course. This is a quick and entertaining way to teach your employees about CRM technologies, strategies and techniques that will lead to satisfied and repeat customers.
to start this course today
Try it risk-free for 30 days
About This Course
You can use the lessons in this course to help your employees become familiar with key terms concerning customer relations, the CRM process and ways to improve customer relationships. Each chapter is divided into multiple video lessons that cover CRM issues; each video is approximately 5 to 10 minutes long.
How It Works
Designed with convenience and flexibility in mind, the video lessons of this course may be watched from a computer, smartphone or tablet. Employees can quickly review any portion of a video lesson a second time by using the video tags.
Corporate training is made easy and impactful with this course:
- The video lessons effectively break down the different steps to applying CRM
- Your employees' grasp of relationship selling can be measured with a lesson quiz
- The chapter exams indicate employees' understanding of multiple lessons at one time
- Comprehension of CRM in a broad scope is captured by the final exam
How It Helps
- Increases customer retention: Employees will understand how to keep and strengthen relationships with current customers.
- Promotes integrity: After completing this course, your employees will be aware of issues that can arise in CRM, such as preferential treatment toward customers.
- Enhances communication: Employees will leave this course with an understanding of the how to use telecommunications, social media and databases to cultivate long-term customer relationships.
Customer Relations in Business
- Major concepts pertaining to customer relations
- Elements of B2B and B2C approaches
- Issues that small businesses face in CRM
Customer Relationship Strategies & Maintenance
- The process to employing CRM
- How CRM is benefited by technology
- Various types of CRM systems
- Using social media in CRM
- Relationship selling and traditional selling techniques
- Fostering longstanding customer relationships
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Customer Relationship Management Degree Overviews
- Courses for Aspiring Customer Service Professionals
- Top Schools for Customer Service Management
- MBA in Customer Relationship Management: Program Overview
- Online Customer Service Courses and Training Programs
- How to Become a Customer Service Supervisor
- How to Become a Customer Service Agent
- IT Jobs Without Customer Service
- Career Information for a Degree in Customer Service Management
- Customer Service Management
Explore our library of over 79,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses