- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 191
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
Eligible for Certificate:
Certificates show that you have completed the course. They do not provide credit.
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1Diabetes Insipidus: Definition, Causes & Types
Course SummaryLearn more about the basics of nursing training by reviewing these interesting and quick lessons and quizzes. Use the Basic Nursing Training course to refresh your understanding of nursing or to learn something new.
to start this course today
Try it risk-free for 30 days
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
About This Course
In these lessons, you'll be introduced to some basic nursing training topics, including epileptic and non-epileptic seizures. The Basic Nursing Training course also covers diabetes insipidus and other types of seizures. Our professionally-designed lessons and quizzes also review some recommended diet plans for diabetic patients to help you understand more about this topic.
Whether you're a professional nurse, a nursing student or teacher or an interested learner, this course has several important uses.
- Students who are studying for an exam or preparing for an important homework assignment can use this course as a comprehensive study guide to prepare for a test or homework assignment.
- Professional nurses may use this course to build new skills, use the information for continuing education, or use the lessons to help pass a certification or licensing exam.
- Teachers might assign the lessons as homework, use the quizzes to assess how well students understand the material, or use the topics covered for discussion in class.
- Casual learners will find our mobile-friendly course easy to study at any time, wherever they are, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Basics of seizures
- Non-epileptic seizures
- Status Epilepticus
- Diabetes Insipidus
- Recommended diet plans for diabetics
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Nursing Administration Training Programs and Courses
- Nursing Training Programs and Requirements
- Medical and Nursing Aid Training Course in NJ
- Oncology Nurse: Learn About This Specialized Nursing Field
- Certified Nursing Assistant Training in MA with Course Info
- Irvine, CA Nursing Programs with Training and Course Summaries
- Certified Nursing Assistant Training in Connecticut
- Nursing Home Administrator Training Programs Overview
- Nursing Refresher Courses and Classes Overview
- Pediatric Nursing Education and Training Program Information
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 79,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses