- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 64
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
Eligible for Certificate: Yes
Certificates show that you have completed the course. They do not provide credit.
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1Leadership: Leaders & Their Role in Organizations
Course SummaryConduct a corporate training workshop or train new leadership team hires with this course on the process of becoming a transformational leader. You can use this resource with your teams regardless of schedules because it's accessible around the clock by way of mobile device or computer.
To Start This Course Today
Try it free for 5 days
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
About This Course
This course on becoming a transformational leader was put forward by expert instructors. Your employees can work at their own pace as they review leadership theories and models as well as the processes of managing resistance to change and motivating employees.
How It Works
In this course, you'll find chapters grouped together by topic. An autoplay feature can be turned on and off, and a lesson transcript mirrors the content of the videos.
This course contains these resources for your review:
- Bite-sized lessons covering transformational leadership
- Multiple-choice quizzes for each lesson
- Chapter tests to assess your employees' understanding of the material
- A test at the end of the course that covers all the concepts presented
How It Helps
- Builds confidence: New and seasoned leaders alike will have more confidence when fulfilling the expectations of their jobs if they have studied lessons on the tools of influence, adapting to change and optimizing employee performance.
- Eases transition: Whether your company is going through a transition or plans to do so in the near future, you can help make these adjustments run more smoothly by giving your employees these lessons to review in preparation.
- Simplifies training: You can use these lessons and chapters one-on-one or for employee training or use the same resource to lead a business seminar.
Use this course to assist your employees in completing the following:
- Discuss the concept of transformational leadership
- Outline different leadership models, perspectives and theories
- Understand power in leadership
- Explain tools of influence in transformational leadership
- Detail business change models
- Identify typical responses to change in the workplace
- Adapt to change in the workplace
- Manage resistance to organizational change successfully
- Negotiate organizational changes
- Optimize employee performance and motivate employees
- Foster innovation and creativity at work
- Mentor leaders in the workplace
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 160 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- UCLA Teams With Private Company to Offer Online Career Training
- Team Building Courses and Classes Overview
- Crisis Leadership Training Program Overview
- Online Project Management Leadership Training Programs
- Police Leadership Training Program Overviews
- Higher Education Leadership Degree and Training Program Info
- Educational Leadership Degree Programs and Training
- EMT Training in New Orleans, LA with Course and Program Info
- Flashcards - Multidisciplinary Evaluation Team Process in SPED
- Computer Training in New Jersey with Degree Program Summaries
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 70,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses