- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 11
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
Eligible for Certificate:
Certificates show that you have completed the course. They do not provide credit.
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1Customer Relationship Management: Using CRM to Focus on Customers
Course SummaryGrow your business, learn something new or train your employees with our engaging customer relationship management (CRM) corporate training course. Our short video and text lessons explain the benefits of CRM in an easy-to-follow way, while the multiple-choice quizzes can be used to keep tabs on your progress.
To Start This Course Today
Try it risk-free for 30 days
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
About This Course
Employees who understand and utilize the principles of customer relationship management (CRM) can help grow your business. This course examines strategies for acquiring and retaining customers and looks at the ways CRM can be used in several aspects of business, such as sales and internal communications. Each lesson includes a brief quiz that your employees can use to assess their knowledge of CRM and its uses.
How It Works
Employees can watch these short videos on their own or as part of a group corporate training program. The lessons are available on computer, smartphone or tablet. This format lets your employees move through the lessons at their own pace, taking time, if needed, to go back and review key points or stop for discussion.
This training course's advantages include:
- Engaging lessons filled with real world examples that were developed by expert instructors
- Embedded video tags that make it easy to return to key lesson topics for review
- Written transcripts of each video lesson
- Worksheets and quizzes that let employees examine their knowledge
- A chapter test on what CRM can do for a company
- A chapter test that covers CRM techniques and ways they can be employed
- A final exam to see how well employees understand the material in this course
How It Helps
- Explains customer satisfaction: Your employees will find out what constitutes customer satisfaction in all aspects of customer relations, including customer acquisition and retention, so they can help provide customers an excellent experience.
- Keeps employees up-to-date: With these video lessons, your employees will find out about the latest research and information on CRM, including how it can be guided by technology, in order to help increase the effectiveness of their marketing strategies.
- Promotes good practices in all areas of business: This course explains how CRM can be used in activities such as forecasting sales, increasing revenues and improving communication within the business.
Customer Relationship Management & Customer Satisfaction
- Definition of CRM and how it can help businesses
- Examples of customer satisfaction
- How technology can determine appropriate levels of customer service
CRM System Benefits & Examples
- Using CRM to upgrade customer relations
- How CRM can make a company more efficient and profitable
- Ways to use CRM for upselling and cross-selling
- CRM's role in marketing and attracting customers
- Use of CRM to improve internal business communication
- Methods of employing CRM in fully-automated sales forecasting and production record keeping
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 160 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- CRM Business Data Analyst: Education Requirements and Career Info
- Distance Learning Training Courses in Industrial Management
- Distance Learning Training in IT Project Management with Course Info
- Flip Your Classroom with Study.com's Engaging Video Lessons
- Horticulture Business Management Course and Training Information
- The Most Engaging Free Courses: Study.com's People's Choice Award Winner
- How to Convince Management to Add New Benefits
- Educational Videos Help Teacher to Make Online Courses More Engaging
- Learn Unix Online with Unix Courses and Training Programs
- EMT Training in New Orleans, LA with Course and Program Info
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 75,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses