- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 142
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
- New lessons are still being added
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1Undefined Terms of Geometry: Concepts & Significance
Course SummaryIf you use the Big Ideas Math Geometry textbook in class, this course is a great resource to supplement your studies. The course covers the same important geometry concepts found in the book, but uses short videos that make it easy to study for a geometry test or complete a homework assignment or class project.
to start this course today
Try it risk-free for 30 days
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
Who's It For?
Anyone using the Big Ideas Math Geometry textbook in class can benefit from this companion course. You'll learn about geometry faster, retain it longer and earn a better grade.
How It Works
- Find the chapter within this course that corresponds to the one you're studying in the Big Ideas Math Geometry Textbook.
- Watch fun videos that cover the geometry topics you need to learn or review.
- Complete the quizzes to test your understanding of each lesson.
- If you need additional help, re-watch the videos until you've mastered the material or submit a question for one of our instructors.
Why It Works
- Fun Content: These videos make learning Big Ideas Math Geometry fun with engaging animation and real-world examples.
- Great Instructors: Study.com uses exceptional educators who can take concepts like binomial distribution and make them easy to understand.
- Multiple Ways to Learn: Watch videos or read the lesson transcript.
- Easy to Use: Access this textbook companion on any smartphone, tablet or laptop.
Students will be able to learn all the geometry topics in the textbook with this engaging course, including:
- Geometric basics
- Reasoning and proofs
- Parallel and perpendicular lines
- Transformations in geometry
- Quadrilaterals and other polygons
- Finding circumference, area and volume
Big Ideas Math is a registered trademark of Larson Texts, Inc., which is not affiliated with Study.com.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Geometry Courses and Classes Overview
- Online Geometry Course and Class Descriptions with School Options
- Farming Studies Course and Class Descriptions
- Iridology Home Study Course and Class Descriptions
- Leisure Studies Courses and Classes Overview
- Herbal Studies Classes and Courses Overview
- Online Courses and Classes in Family Studies
- Online Courses and Classes in Recreation Studies
- Online Class in Cybercrime Studies with Course Descriptions
- TV Editor Studies: Courses and Classes Overview
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 79,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses