- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 45
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
- New lessons are still being added
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1Relative Pronouns: Definition & Examples
Course SummaryQuickly and efficiently review your understanding of English grammar, comprehension and verbal reasoning. The video lessons will help you go over the major topics while the interactive quizzes, available after every lesson, simulate questions you might see on the BITSAT English Logic Exam.
To Start This Course Today
Try it free for 5 days
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
About This Course
These video lessons help you prepare yourself for the English and logic portion of the BITSAT entrance exam. Each lesson will help you with a different part of the curriculum needed to successfully pass this exam. The most important points covered will include :
- Grammar and sentence construction
- Vocabulary usage
- Reading comprehension
- English composition
- Verbal and nonverbal reasoning
About the Exam
The BITSAT English & Logic Exam is one part of the standard admission test for the integrated degree program of the BITS. It is a computer-based exam taken in two parts, English proficiency and logical reasoning. These sections are made up of 25 multiple-choice questions with a value of three points each. An incorrect answer to one of these questions causes a one-point deduction from total score while unanswered questions have no net effect on your score. The total time for the entire test battery is 180 minutes.
CSET English Subtest II Preparation & Registration
Use this study guide to help you review your knowledge of the BITSAT English & Logic Exam. These video lessons each cover a different aspect of the written English language as tested on this exam. You will review grammar, parts of speech and sentence construction. Lessons also help you practice verbal and nonverbal reasoning as well as basic composition. Improve your understanding of important vocabulary terms and reading comprehension strategies by answering the questions on the short quizzes at the end of each chapter.
Registration for the BITSAT exam closes approximately six weeks before the test date. Interested applicants must apply online before this date is reached. It is recommended that you print out a copy of this application for your own records. Applicants must also submit their 12th marks when applying to take the exam. Once you have successfully registered for the exam and paid the current fee, a hall ticket with your registration number will become available. On the date of the exam, proceed to your registered exam center.
BITSAT is a registered trademark of the Birla Institute of Science and Technology, Pilani, which is not affiliated with Study.com.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 160 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- English Language Arts Quizzes
- Flashcards - English Comprehension
- How Teachers Use Video Lessons to Help ADHD Students Learn
- Can Short Video Lessons Help Your ADHD Child Study Better?
- Flashcards - ACT English - Section Overview: Help and Review
- Flashcards - ACT English - Organization: Help and Review
- Flashcards - ACT English - Style: Help and Review
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 70,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses