- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 13
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
Eligible for Certificate:
Certificates show that you have completed the course. They do not provide credit.
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1Customer Loyalty Program: Definition, Purpose & Example
Course SummaryThis interactive course contains short videos that can help your employees learn the importance of customer loyalty programs. These videos can be incorporated into group or individual training programs and can help to build and maintain customer loyalty programs.
To Start This Course Today
Try it risk-free for 30 days
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
About This Course
Utilize this course to teach about your employees the methods used to create and manage customer loyalty programs. After watching the video lessons, use the self-assessment quizzes to help your employees gauge their knowledge of the advantages and disadvantages of different types of loyalty programs. They will also get to learn more about analyzing the results of these programs.
How It Works
These lessons are brief yet entertaining, and they can be viewed from many devices, including computers and smartphones. You can use these lessons to help your employees get an in-depth look at customer loyalty programs through a corporate training session, or you could ask them to view the lessons on their own.
This effective course can help though:
- Interactive video lessons designed to help educate individuals about customer loyalty programs
- Lesson quizzes that help gauge understanding
- Chapter exams that cover the benefits and disadvantages of customer loyalty programs
- Helpful timelines containing links to help individuals navigate the videos easily
How It Helps
- Identifies program options: After learning about the different types of customer loyalty programs, your employees could better understand which type of program would best target their customers.
- Builds awareness: This course helps bring awareness about the components of customer loyalty programs, helping your employees to establish a program that will encourage repeat business.
- Identifies steps: In order to effectively manage customer loyalty programs, employees must understand their roles and the steps to make the program successful.
|Chapter||Topics & Objectives|
|Customer Loyalty Program Basics||Review the purpose and types of customer loyalty programs, and identify the pros and cons of these programs.|
|Building Customer Loyalty Programs||Learn about customer lifetime value, the factors that influence customer loyalty, how customer service builds loyalty, and how to implement and end a program.|
|Managing Customer Loyalty Programs||Examine how to monitor and manage a loyalty program, track and analyze results, and measure customer satisfaction.|
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 160 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Online Customer Service Courses and Training Programs
- Music Video Editing Training Programs and Requirements
- Distance Learning Courses and Degree Programs Video
- Customer Support Management Education and Training Programs
- Online Videos to Teach ME About MBA Degree Programs
- Video Game Developer Degree and Training Program Info
- Online Video Game Tester Degrees and Training: Program Overviews
- How Teachers Use Video Lessons to Help ADHD Students Learn
- Bachelors Degree Programs in Video Production with Course Info
- Digital Film and Video Degree Programs in Arizona with Course Info
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 75,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses