- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 85
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
Eligible for Certificate:
Certificates show that you have completed the course. They do not provide credit.
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1Reading & Listening Section Overview of BULATS Business English
Course SummaryIf you're planning to take the BULATS Business English exam, use this test preparation course to review all of the topics you'll need to know. Inside, you'll find engaging lessons and mini quizzes that can help you great ready for the exam quickly.
To Start This Course Today
Try it free for 5 days
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
About This Course
Take this comprehensive test-prep course to study all of the topics you'll need to know for the BULATS Business English exam. The course's short lessons and quizzes help you improve your business English skills and understand important writing, speaking, reading and listening concepts. Topics you can expect to study include:
- Strategies for the BULATS exam
- Business writing
- Basic sentence structures
- Lexical resources
- Grammatical accuracy and range
- Business English conversations
- Business vocabulary, listening, speaking and reading comprehension skills
About the Exam
BULATS is an online assessment that evaluates candidates on their reading/listening, speaking and writing skills. Businesses often use the exam to make sure their staff have proper English language skills.
The Reading and Listening module contains 7 sections; however, the amount of questions varies. You'll have about 1 hour to complete this module. There are 5 parts to the Speaking module, and each part contains between 1-8 questions. Finally, the 2-part Writing module requires candidates to type written responses on a computer within 45 minutes.
BULATS Business English Exam Preparation & Registration
This course allows you to study for the BULATS Business English exam at any time that fits your schedule. From your course dashboard, you'll be able to navigate to the chapter topics you want to study. You can move through the course from start to finish or jump around to specific chapters. Our short lessons are taught by expert instructors who use a simplified and engaging teaching style. The lessons come with short quizzes to help you reinforce your understanding of the material. You can also take the chapter exams and final course assessment to get comfortable answering business English questions and gain confidence before the exam.
You can register for the exam through Cambridge English's BULATS agent network. The official BULATS website allows you to find and contact a local BULATS agent who will help you book your exam and locate you nearest testing center.
The BULATS Business English exam is a registered trademark of Cambridge English, which is not affiliated with Study.com.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 160 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- G.E.D. Test Preparation Video: Tips for Preparing for the GED Exam
- Life Skills You'll Need in College That High School Didn't Teach You
- Pay Attention in English Comp: 10 Ways You'll Use Writing in Your Career
- Take Heed of These Warning Signs That You're Ready to Leave Teaching
- How Tech Can Help Teachers Create Engaging Lesson Plans
- The Compass Test: What You Need to Know
- LPN NCLEX Exam Preparation Resources
- How To Tell If You're Ready for College
- MOUS Test and Exam Information
- More Than Half of SAT Test-Takers Not Ready for College
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 75,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses