- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 102
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
- New lessons are still being added
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1Decision Making: Definition & Types
Course SummaryUse these video lessons on strategic decision making to gain insight on management methodologies, decision-making models, step-by-step guides for making decisions, and more. Using this Business 316 course can help you better understand homework assignments or prepare for an exam.
to start this course today
Try it risk-free for 30 days
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
About This Course
The chapters in this course provide extensive study aids to enhance your comprehension of strategic decision-making in the business world. Each chapter focuses on a different aspect of this business course, allowing you to review all the individual areas of study for this complex topic. Our business instructors have prepared article-style lessons as well as video lessons to go over the vocabulary words, definitions, theories, and models. The instructors also highlight real-world examples of how organizations have applied these same strategic decision-making protocols into their business plans.
The lessons in this course have many uses for casual learners, students, teachers, and professionals.
- Casual learners can focus on their personal interests by navigating their way through the chapter menu, which shows the full range of covered business topics available.
- Students who need a convenient learning resource will be happy to know that our 100% mobile-friendly platform lets them study strategic decision-making 24/7 from almost any location.
- Teachers looking for ways to challenge their students can use the chapters in this course for additional reading assignments and extra credit.
- Professionals can benefit from this course as well, since almost all of the strategic decision-making lessons can be used for professional development.
- Human information processing
- An overview of strategic decision-making
- Communication strategies and practices
- Individuals making decisions in business
- Ethical and legal concerns associated with making decisions
- Balancing group dynamics
- Strategic thinking, planning, and analysis
- The role of creativity in the decision-making process
- Managerial decision making and the influence of financial data
- Decision-making models and technical support
- Approaches to decision analysis
- Business 316 study strategies and tips
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Responsible Decision-Making Teaching Resources
- To MBA or Not to MBA: A Business Decision Video
- Become a Hair Model: Step-by-Step Career Guide
- Become a Business Journalist: Step-by-Step Career Guide
- Making Job Networking Work for You Video
- How to Become a Video Game Technician: Step-by-Step Career Guide
- Cabinet Making Courses and Classes Overview
- How to Become a Doctor: Step-by-Step Guide
- How to Become an Editor: Step-by-Step Guide
- How to Become an Appraiser: Step-by-Step Guide
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 79,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses