- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 76
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
Eligible for Certificate: Yes
Certificates show that you have completed the course. They do not provide credit.
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1Internationalization & Globalization of Businesses
Course SummaryTake this course to learn advanced international business topics, such as international marketplace entry and foreign direct investments. This course can enhance your business knowledge, earn you continuing education credit, help you study and more.
To Start This Course Today
Try it free for 5 days
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
About the Course
Business 320 is an advanced international business course that gives you a comprehensive and thorough understanding of important business concepts, including international marketing, the global marketplace, foreign direct investments, international business strategies and more. Taught by expert business instructors, this course presents essential international business topics and terminology in a straightforward, engaging and easy-to-follow manner. As you move through the course, you can test your knowledge with the included self-assessment quizzes and chapter exams. You can study the course material at any time that's convenient using your computer or mobile device.
The lessons in this advanced international business course can help high school and college students, as well as teachers, professors, working professionals and independent learners.
- Students studying business can use these lessons to strengthen their existing business knowledge, study for upcoming exams, clarify topics they've learned in class or catch up on topics they've missed.
- Teachers can use the course's supplemental resources to test their students' comprehension of important international business topics.
- Professional business people can enhance their knowledge and gain a competitive advantage by studying these lessons whenever they have free time.
- Independent learners can easily integrate international business study into their daily routines by accessing these lessons on any device at any time of day.
- International business and globalization
- Organizational structure and communication
- Global economic environments and money systems
- The World Trade Organization
- How to enter the global marketplace
- Regional integration
- Theory, policy and political economy of international trade
- Determining and forecasting exchange rates
- The global money system
- Factors that influence economic development and growth
- Foreign direct investments
- Payment balances
- International business strategies
- Crisis management and ethics in international business
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 160 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Learn International Business
- International Business Courses and Classes
- Online International Business Management Courses
- International Business Courses in Maryland with Degree Overviews
- List of Free Online Courses for International Business
- What Can I Do With an MBA in International Business?
- International Business Videos
- International Business Quizzes
- Online Courses in International Studies with School Info
- International Business Career Options
- Associate in Occupational Science AOS Computer Applications Specialist Degree Overview
- Web Content Coordinator Job Description Duties and Salary
- Computer and Digital Forensics Training and Education Programs
- Online Graduate Degrees in Human Services
- Degree Options for Aspiring Network Security Engineers
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 75,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses