- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 67
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
Eligible for Certificate:
Certificates show that you have completed the course. They do not provide credit.
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1What is Business Agility? - Definition & Process
Course SummaryThis course provides an overview of business agility concepts for your organization's leaders. Have your company's managerial employees review the course at any time to learn about the agile transformation process and strengthen their adaptive leadership skills.
to start this course today
Try it risk-free for 30 days
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
About This Course
This Business Agility for Organizations course is an online professional development resource that covers the process of agile transformations, organizational change and agile leadership methods. Your managers can review these short business lessons at any time to study the applications of Kanban systems, lean business methodology, big picture thinking, adaptive leadership, action plans and much more. The course can be studied at any time that fits your managers' schedules, and the material is accessible on any device that has an Internet connection.
How It Works
This course is available 24/7, which helps busy managers review the material whenever they have free time in their schedules. We've also made the course accessible no matter what Internet-connected device is utilized.
Using the course is simple:
- Short and expertly taught lessons lay out the foundations of business agility and adaptive leadership methods
- Multiple-choice quizzes help reinforce your managers' business agility knowledge
- An easy-to-use Ask the Expert feature lets your employees submit questions if they need any clarification on a lesson topic
- A final exam helps managers assess their comprehension of the business agility concepts they've studied throughout the course
How It Helps
- Heightens awareness: Your company's managers will become aware of the purpose, benefits and methods of business agility.
- Offers helpful strategies: The course offers useful strategies for adaptive leadership, systems thinking, problem-based management and much more.
- Improves management skills: Managers who complete the course will be able to use their understanding of business agility to improve company performance.
After finishing the course, your company's leaders should be able to:
- Explain the fundamentals of business agility, agility transformation and organizational change
- Describe business agility and lean business methodology
- Discuss the applications and methodology of Kanban systems
- Use big picture, design and systems thinking
- Apply value and problem-based management skills
- Recognize the components of adaptive leadership and teams
- Develop action and personal development plans
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Business Leadership Courses and Classes Overview
- Business Strategy Course Overviews
- List of Free Online Courses in Education Leadership
- Data Processing Courses and Classes Overview
- Business Administration Classes and Courses Overview
- Business Psychology Courses and Classes Overview
- Online Business Courses and Classes Overview
- Graduate Business Course and Class Overviews
- Business Finance Courses and Classes Overview
- Learn QuickBooks Online: Overview of QuickBooks Training Courses
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 79,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses