- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 55
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
Eligible for Certificate:
Certificates show that you have completed the course. They do not provide credit.
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1Methodologies & Techniques in Business Analysis
Course SummaryWith this course, your employees will be able to improve their skills with business analysis, as well as learn how to use the data from these analyses. In addition to short, engaging lessons, employees will be able to test their knowledge with interactive assessments.
To Start This Course Today
Try it risk-free for 30 days
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
About This Course
This course is composed of a series of chapters, which were assembled by our professional instructors to help individuals, like your employees, learn about business analysis, and business analysis techniques. Each chapter includes a series of lessons and assessments that will help employees review how business analyses are conducted and used.
How It Works
The online lessons of this course are mobile device-compatible so that your employees may complete them on any computer, tablet, or smartphone with an Internet connection. Likewise, the short, engaging assessments can also be completed online. However, if preferred, the assessments may be printed off and used as versatile worksheets.
This course was designed to provide a convenient way to review:
- Methods and procedures of business analyses
- Models of business analyses
- Various types of business analyses
- Uses of analyses in business planning
- Purposes of market analyses
- Ways of utilizing use cases
How It Helps
- Builds awareness: There are a number of different ways to analyze a business and use the data from those analyses. This course will improve employees knowledge of these topics.
- Improves effectiveness: A greater knowledge of a business's operations can improve productivity and profit. Being able to analyze a business will help your employees gain this knowledge.
- Boosts profit: Having a better understanding of the operations of the business, its market and its customers may help you cut costs and improve sales.
|Chapter||Topics & Objectives|
|Business Analysis Basics||Learn about business analysis procedures, tools and reports.|
|Business Analysis Models||Review the different models used to analyze business.|
|Types of Business Analysis||Discover some of the different types of business analyses and how they are used.|
|Business Planning||Improve employee knowledge about the different techniques and tools used in business planning.|
|Market Analysis||Learn of the different ways to analyze markets.|
|Use Cases||Discover what uses cases are and how to utilize them.|
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 160 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- 5 Techniques That Can Help You Improve Your Employees' Ability to Learn
- What HR Can Do to Improve Trust Among Employees
- 3 Soft Skills That You Should Make Sure All New Employees Have
- Learn Personal Financial Management with a Scholarship to Study.com for Guardian Employees
- How to Become an Employee Training Specialist
- What Employees Want in a Relocation Package
- List of Free Online Data Entry Courses and Lessons
- Should Professors Be Able to Assign Their Own Textbooks?
- Employee Vs. Independent Contractor
- How to Get Your Employees to Open Up About Their Frustrations
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 75,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses