- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 21
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
Eligible for Certificate:
Certificates show that you have completed the course. They do not provide credit.
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1Accounting Terms List & Flashcards
Course SummaryThis collection of business flashcard sets is designed help you refresh your memory of major business terms and concepts. Whether you need to review all of the sets or only a few, these sets can help you improve your business knowledge for upcoming exams.
To Start This Course Today
Try it risk-free for 30 days
|Course Progress||Best Score|
|Flashcards - Organizational Behavior Flashcards|
About These Flashcards
If you need help recalling business concepts, then open up this collection of flashcard sets to start going over related topics. The flashcard sets may ask you to identify a full range of business-related items, such as definitions, key terms, concepts, graphic images, and more. Some of the topics addressed in this collection of flashcards include:
- Employee performance
- Many more business topics!
How Flashcards Help
- Student engagement: Provides a more interactive way to learn about vocabulary terms and practices used in marketing.
- Additional resources: Search for related business lessons on the site to view a short lesson in order to get context and detail for each flashcard topic.
- Information retention: Repetition can help you remember definitions, standards, formulas, and reporting practices common to business accounting topics.
How They Work
Using our collection of flashcards will save you time, since all the important information about business has already been gathered and put into these ready-to-use memorization tools.
- Go to a chapter that covers the business topics you need to learn.
- Open a flashcard set for the topic you're studying.
- Identify the term, concept, or business principle on the flashcard.
- Click the button to flip the card and view the answer.
- Select whether you got it right or missed it to keep track of your progress.
- Click the Next arrow to proceed through the flashcard set.
- Review the cards you missed or shuffle all cards back in and go through them again.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 160 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- What Is a Business Law Major?
- What Is a Business Management Major?
- Begin a Career in Set Design: Information and Requirements
- Double Major in Psychology & Business
- Business & Managerial Economics Major
- Business Majors: Information and Requirements
- New Standards for Business Majors
- What's the Best Business Major?
- Is Business Management a Good Major?
- Master's in Finance for Non-Business Majors
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 75,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses