- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 12
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
Eligible for Certificate:
Certificates show that you have completed the course. They do not provide credit.
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1UCC Contract Law: Requirements
Course SummaryHelp your sales team gain a deeper understanding of business laws, such as contract and consumer protection laws, by implementing this course into your existing training program. Arrange group sessions or use the video lessons as self-paced tutorials your employees can review when it fits their schedules.
To Start This Course Today
Try it risk-free for 30 days
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
About This Course
Your company's employees need to be aware of the legal issues regarding business contracts, anti-trust laws, product liability and warranties. This course looks at these topics, with a focus on the Uniform Commercial Code's (UCC) Article 2. Each lesson is followed by a quiz that lets your employees assess what they've just studied.
How It Works
Your employees can watch our video lessons on their own or as part of a group corporate training program. The lessons are available via computer, smartphone or tablet, and they average about five minutes in length. Lesson quizzes and chapter exams offer a way to assess understanding of the topics.
Features that make this course useful for corporate training include:
- Engaging video lessons that can be watched as the employee's schedule permits
- Video tags that allow employees to quickly return to key points for review
- Lesson quizzes that promote discussion among employees
- A chapter exam that covers UCC contract laws
- A chapter exam with questions on consumer rights and protections
- A comprehensive final exam that covers all the material in this course
How It Helps
- Protects the company: Managers who understand UCC requirements for contract law and consumer protection will be equipped to ensure their business and employees adheres to the rules, thereby avoiding lawsuits.
- Guarantees informed employees: By providing this course as part of a corporate training program, you will be assured that your staff are aware of the regulations and guidelines regarding contract law.
- Promotes good practices:With employees who are educated about business law and its applications to sales, your company will establish and maintain a reputation for fairness and compliance in the business community.
Business Contract & Sales Law
- UCC contract law requirements
- Definition and types of contracts
- How a contract can be breached
- Seller's rights to cure
- UCC statute of frauds
Consumer Protection & Product Liability
- The five major rights of consumers
- Definition and laws about product liability
- UCC's regulations regarding warranties
- Government agencies that protect consumers
- Antitrust law
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 160 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Contract Law Courses and Training Program Information
- Self-Paced Computer Training Programs and Requirements
- Florida Contract Law Degree Program Overviews with Course Info
- Contract Law Degree Program Overviews
- Arizona Contract Law Course Overviews and Options
- Maryland Contract Law Courses with School Information
- Online Business Law Courses and Classes
- Immigration Law Training Programs and Requirements
- Illinois Contract Law Programs and School Options
- Business Law PhD Programs Overview
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 75,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses