- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 149
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
- New lessons are still being added
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1Goods & Services Lesson Plan
Course SummaryTeachers who need to plan business lessons can access this course to find easy-to-use lesson plan outlinesand suggestions for a variety of foundational business concepts. This mobile-friendly course also includes convenient supplemental resources that you can easily integrate into your business curricula.
to start this course today
Try it risk-free for 30 days
About This Course
Business is a broad topic, which can make lesson planning problematic, because you want to build your students' knowledge step-by-step. As fellow educators, our instructors understand this challenge, so they have built this course by separating the individual topics into lessons you can easily blend into your core curriculum. Not only do our lessons provide supplemental information, but they offer teaching resources to help you add variety to classroom lectures and projects.
How It Works
Choose from any of the chapters in the course to access insightful text lessons or interactive video lessons. It doesn't matter if you like to do lesson planning late at night, in the early morning hours, or on the weekends, because you can access our materials around the clock.
Some of the resources offered in this course may include:
- Brief video lessons you can incorporate into any of your classroom lessons
- Suggestions for in-class activities, discussion questions, and assignments
- Digital flashcards you can offer students as an extra resource
- Chapter exams you can require students to take to verify their topic knowledge
- Text-based lessons give you a quick review sheet for before or during classes
How It Helps
- Provides extra resources:Using our courses lets you access all of our resources, which you can easily incorporate in your classroom to enhance activities and lectures.
- Reduces planning stress: By checking out the chapters and the individual topic lessons, you have a pre-written guideline that you can use or alter as you see fit.
- Enhances student learning: When you offer your students more resources that address different learning styles, you increase their chances of understanding the materials more thoroughly.
|Economic Lesson Plans|| Main types of economic systems|
Biography and the theories of Adam Smith
Factors that affect the Gross Domestic Product
Determining the real GDP and how it affects the economy
|Business & Economic Production Lesson Plans|| Business cycles and long-term economic performance|
Examples and definitions for factors of production
Strategies and steps for business plan writing
Uses of advertising and developing advertising plans
|Market Forces Lesson Plans|| Description of the stock market and related indices|
Calculating opportunity costs
Compensating for the issue of economic scarcity
|Money & Taxes Lesson Plans|| Production of money and its purpose|
Historic and current concerns with income tax
The tax structure and governmental taxes
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Lesson Plans for Teachers
- Business Economics Course Descriptions
- Business Strategy Course Overviews
- International Business Courses and Classes
- Lesson Plan Design Courses and Classes Overview
- Mobile Business Intelligence (BI)
- Business Economics Major Online Courses
- MBA in International Business Courses & Classes
- Business Psychology Courses and Classes Overview
- Online Business Law Courses and Classes
Explore our library of over 79,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses